Buahahahaha Freevibe Rotflmfao Hahaha

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by APinkBunnyRabbit, May 19, 2004.

1. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

http://www.freevibe.com/Share/mystory.asp

This is a "share your story section"

Read Lisa's.

Lisa
    Drugs are TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! Believe me. Just say NO. Don't even question it. Adults know what they're talking about when they educate us about drugs. They just want to help us and keep us safe, even thought we think they just don't want us to have fun. Maybe if my sister had listened good advice about drugs she wouldn't have overdosed on marijuana and she would still be here. Believe me, it's not worth it.
    ------

Overdosed on marijuana and died? Hahahahahahhaa, that story is suck fucking bullshit. Haha. Why would the writer even post it? Was it a kid who was a moron and had a sister OD on coke or something, was it a kid who is just a fucking moron, was it a freevibe employee, etc.?

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

lol hahaha i just read some of those stories and they all seem like bs to me, thes eppl r syaing they started shooting up heroin at age 11 that is thie rown god dam fault and good ridence to them they r fuking idiots

3. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Ya, freevibe is always good for a laugh.

My favorite line in that story is: "Adults know what they're talking about when they educate us about drugs."

...classic...

4. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Yea, how can someone manage to fuck up that badly that they start shooting smack at 11?

5. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya in my opinion if u shoot heroin at age 11 u deserve to die...but thats just me

6. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

No it's not, I agree, hahahaha.

7. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Oh yes, I remember that one, it was classic. Read some of the ways to say no, someone in there talks about how they were offered and said no thanks because they didn't want to die. u_u

8. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

lol that sounds so wrong but i guess i have to agree

9. Stan

Stan Member

" Drugs are TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! Believe me. Just say NO. Don't even question it. "

That's right kids, never question... never.:rolleyes:

10. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

"no thanks, i dont want to die" ???? if i offered someone weed, and that was their reply, i would laugh in their face. and i wouldnt talk to that person after that......

no reasoning with those people.

11. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i was just reading over freevibe tonight. some of the stories are really funny. 11 year olds shooting heroin, man, they must be really screwed up. but damn, good laugh.

12. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

yvette rest in peace xxxxxxxx

From that day on, she ain't neva doin it again....

:cool:

13. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

lmao!!! (read the whole thing)

"DRUGS R SO LAME, U DONT GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE TAKING THEM AND I SHOULD KNOW, I STARTED TAKING COKE AND HEROIN WHEN I WAS 11, NOW I AM 15 AND I DO IT OCCASIONALLY BUT I AM TRYING 2 QUIT, BUT IT SO ADDICTIVE, THERE IS SUMTHING THAT SHOULD HELP ME TRY AND STOP AND THAT IS MY OLDER SISTER DIED FROM AN OVERDOSE ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO, AND THAT WAS FROM USING HEROIN, AND I DO NOT WANT TO DIE FROM AN OVERDOSE OR FROM ANY OTHER DRUG, SO I BETTER START THINKING REAL QUICK ON WHAT I'M GONNA DO, COS IT REALLY HURTS THINKING ABOUT MA SISTER THAT DIED SHE WAS ONLY 17, SHE HAD BEEN DOING IT SINCE SHE WAS LIKE 9 OR 10. RIP MA BIG SIS SARAH XXXXXXX"
    What a loving family.

14. HappyHaHaGirl

I think I'm going to puke.... :eek:

15. HappyHaHaGirl

haha....Ain't that America???? :rolleyes:

16. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

Far out, I thought that sort of propagander would be illegal nowdays? I would think that anyone with half a brain (ie : me) could work out that this whole free vibe is a load of crap and go straight on down to my local smack dealer and get jacked up! Awwwwww carmon, when are these people gunna realise they are making dicks of themselves? Are pot laws really strict in the US?

17. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

I like the 17 year old sister who died from an OD when she started shooting at age 9 or 10, hahahahaha.

How does a 9 year old shoot heroin?

18. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

magically!!! the tooth fairy probably showed her how :)