Brownies

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

So I talked to my mom she said her b/f got some brownies for me to try out he has a couple friends that have there card. I am kind of nervous I have had good and bad with edibles he said you only eat a small quarter of it I don't even plan on doing that much I am going to a festival this weekend coming up and I think it will be better to be out doors with fresh air unstead being inside the house. what do you think?

2. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Your surroundings do play somewhat of a factor. You could always go to a park or something? Take a walk around the block, if you have a block to walk around? lol

Just start small and know your limits I guess. Though sometimes it is difficult to judge potency in edibles unless they have some sort of printed label. Especially with chocolate. It tends to mask the taste of the herbs. In any case, have fun! And try not to get 'the screams' after eating them! (You know... when you eat too much and end up looking like this guy...)
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_D-LZxhXlNXY/SEDUBZjFbSI/AAAAAAAAC9Y/3devTcKgwVo/s400/animal%2Bhumor.jpg

And have a blast at the festival!

1 person likes this.
  3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I tend to get a much more pronounced body high (trip?) with edibles then with smoking, hopefully you have a campsite or the option to lay down if need be. My experiences are fairly similar insofar that I tend to find edibles a much less predictable high, this is even considering pre-measured doses.

The last time I did edibles for a show, I was having a fairly difficult time hanging on for the opening bands but when the main band came on, I was able to compose myself and enjoy it. Grated that venue was practically a bar, so maybe the open doors as you say could be a better setting.

1 person likes this.
  4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

yeah my dad has a toy holler so pleanty of room even has a fire place lol

5. Bud D

Bud D Member

I have only had edibles with a tolerance. People said to not eat an entire brownie. They were fairly large brownies and there was 3 pounds of trim and 1 pound of bud, good bud. I ate the whole thing and still wanted to smoke. I loved the stupor, it's like hash oil. Now I don't like smoking with too little or too much of a tolerance. It's the same way I like my beer. But with tobacco I very much need a tolerance.

Wouldn't want things to get to trippy.

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

my mom didn't even bring the brownies home with her ohh well im not too upset maybe when her b/f comes here he will bring them with

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

my mom brought me a couple brownies, I cut half a peice and then cut that you only eat a small quarter size one, damn it kicked my ass I was so fucked up but a good fucked up I started getting the munchies I am like I gotta go too sleep so I don't go down and eat something bad I was out like a light a bomb could have went off and I would still be sleeping

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

If you get the munchies, don't eat more brownies...

1 person likes this.
  9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

lol not a chance in hell would i do that

10. TurmoilAndy

TurmoilAndy Members

Brownies are awesome :D