Brownies at Metallica?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by psizzle, Jan 15, 2009.

1. psizzle

psizzle Member

I am going to a metallica concert on this saturday with my friend and our dads. My friend just got 2 weed brownies and wants to eat them before or during the concert. I have never had brownies before but I smoke daily. Do you think we will be straight in front of our dads? We will be in box seats so it will be kind of close to our dads. How long does it usually take to kick in once they are ingested and how long does the high last? Thanks in advance.

Happy Toking :)

2. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

it will depend on the potency.

You're 21, have a few cocktails and who gives a damn what the old man thinks

3. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Usually it takes bout an hour and half to kick in and it will prolly last for about three hours... Its more of a body buzz so you'll be fine in front of your dad

4. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Box seats? Why the fuck would you go to the box seats at a MetallicA concert.

If I got box seats to see them play I'd be like "fuck these box seats I'm choppin these and gettin a nice floor spot" Thats how a true metalhead rolls man.

Anway your a lucky bastard getting to see them (my favourite band), there not gonna be coming to my part of the country until there done next summer.

5. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

On a funny note I just this thread is titled "brownies at metallica" but I thought it said "brownies ate metallica".

Thats a high moment there.

6. polecat

polecat Weerd

sigh...

7. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

explain your odd body release of air.

8. psizzle

psizzle Member

Nah, im 16, it just says im 21 cuz I thought u needed to b a certain age to post on these forums. P.S. We are only going to eat one brownie and split it in 2. I think we shud b fine, however I have never ingested marijuana orally. What do you guys think?

9. polecat

polecat Weerd

It's Metallica. They all should have died sometime in the late 90's.

10. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Oh... it's one of you people.

Forget I bothered with you and carry on lol

11. polecat

polecat Weerd

I'm sorry. I would give reasons, but the only thing that I can come up with is, "It's Metallica". Seriously.

12. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

well your one of the fans who think they became shit after their fourth album... Well your right sort of. Not shit exactly they just changed.

Atleast their new album stole albums sales from all those shitty nu metal bands.