Brown Brown

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Dankism, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Dankism

Dankism Member

so one day one of my good friends asked me if i wanted to snort cocaine with gunpowder sounded pretty stupid so i looked it up and i guess its called brown brown it said that it was just a placebo effect and it wasnt to dangerous so i called her back and told her i was down i sneezed 1 rail of the yayo by it self and it wasnt that high of quality then we emptyed a bullet from a 45 we found and mixed it in with the shit and sneezed it, it seemed like it made a huge differance has anyone tryed this? and i was wondering since we got it from a bullet would it have more stuff then just gunpowder?

2. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

That cant be safe man

3. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

GUNPOWDER?! What in the world would posses you to snort gunpowder? That literally just made me laugh out loud. I wouldn't do it again if you value your health or your nose.

4. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

thats like how keith richards was sayin how he snorted coke mixed with his fathers ashes.

just snort the fuckin coke, mixing gunpowder to it can be in no way safe.
    gunpowder is for guns, coke is for cokeheads. end of story

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

who the fuck cuts their own coke?

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

haha, so true!

7. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

the child soldigers in africa did that stuff called "brown brown". probably isnt good for you tho, id imagine its gotta be horrible for the nasal cavities.

8. 420everyday

420everyday Member

WTF??? Why would anyone snort gun powder??? I guess your trying to end your life early.

9. Dankism

Dankism Member

it was hella fun, id do it again.

10. LJDV

LJDV Member

Yeah, you should probably try and refrain from snorting gun powder in the future. It canNOT be healthy, although no drugs are really "healthy", I'm pretty sure this is really UNhealthy.

11. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Wow. Just wow.

Snorting gunpowder can't do anything good for you . . . :beatdeadh:

12. jimmy69

jimmy69 Member

1.:horseshit HORSESHIT

2.:hang: IT WILL KILL YOU

3. :applause: BRAVO

13. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

??me?

either way, your nitrostat post in pharms wasn't any more intelligent than the OP. actualy rather similar considering . . .

I was trying to be nice but . . .

im begining to grow tired of you. rapidly.

14. jimmy69

jimmy69 Member

no, not you

15. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

fiction? I think so

16. nesta

nesta Banned

then you're obviously ignorant in regards to this situation, ergotoxine, like many people are. i was too, until recently. "brown brown" i suspect has become more widely known about because of ishmael beah's recent autobiography "a long way gone"

this book has received a lot of attention in the media lately. its the memoirs of a boy who served as a soldier (as a child) in the civil wars that tore sierra leone apart. children were forced into fighting, and when they werent fighting aparently spent their time doing drugs, mostly cocaine, and watching violent movies like rambo. apparently when the cocaine didnt work so well anymore, they'd make a mixture he called "brown brown" which was coke and gunpowder, which they said initially hurt worse but actually made it more potent.

now there were and still are many, many of these child soldiers, and a large number of them have not joined willingly. i am certain drugging and brainwashing always has and still today taken a part of this practice at some level. he obviously isn't the only person who was given cocaine in this fashion and isn't the only person who would call it brown brown. this book introduced me and most of the people i know who know of the book to the idea of brown brown, and at first i thought it was rediculous.

then i realized that it could actually have an effect different than that of plain cocaine. i know this was happening very recently in africa, so it was probably gunpowder from more modern weaponry, and most likely contains more than simply saltpeter, sulfur, and charcoal. i dont know what all goes into it, and dont know how it may cause the cocaine to act differently in the body, and it may very well be placebo effect. that said, apparently a LOT of people have done it, and between word of mouth, this book, and possibly other sources, more people are likely to try it now. if people with a tolerance did this to make it stronger, it may well work in some way or another.

i also thought of all the things wrong with snorting gunpowder. it can't be good for you at all, even in small quantities. it may kill you. it's cutting your own coke. its a bad idea all around.

then i thought of cocaine. it ISNT good for you at all, even in small quantities. it may kill you. outside of what little legally produced pharmaceutical grade cocaine exists in the US, pretty much all of the rest on the market is produced in makeshift jungle factories, and are not necessarily of the highest quality in terms of making pure product. even if they were, nearly every dealer in the LONG chain it goes through before it gets to the consumer cuts it at least a little bit with any number of foreign substances, many of them dangerous. and doing coke this way is a bad idea all around anyway.

since there are no medical studies to verify whether brown brown is indeed stronger than just simply taking the line of coke, and no studies to tell us how bad it is for you (though i am also still tempted to think it would be especially bad for you compared to the pure coke nearly no one gets anyway), so the only way people currently have to learn about the use of brown brown is to try it themselves, if for some strange desire they have the urge to, and then let the rest of us know about it.

it probably is a terrible idea, and may very well be a myth and placebo effect in the same vein as "red rock opium" getting you high....

but i certainly don't know that, and DO know that a LOT of people in the world have done this, even if it isnt common (or even really heard of) in north america or western europe.

i'll bet something else most folks dont know is of coca leaves or a paste made from coca leaves (NOT refined cocaine) being smoked habitually by some folks in south/central america. i've smoked leaves myself, and it does in fact provide some small effect, and makes a lovely additive to marijuana. the paste is said to be stronger. an alcoholic extract of it gives a serious spring in your step, lifts your mood, and makes for lively conversation, and makes it hard to sleep, but while having a strong stimulant effect is worlds apart from the feeling of refined cocaine, and in fact i greatly prefer it. most people in the us at least havent even heard of coca tea...

so anyway, dont you guys all jump down his throat about this. i do believe its a lousy idea, but its not like he's making up bullshit trying to dupe everybody, and while theres nothing but anecdotal evidence to support the idea that it works, theres also no reason to believe theres zero chance that it COULD work.

17. seanbright

seanbright Member

they gave the africans that shit to make them go nuts in times of war. i think. it was in that nick cage movie

18. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

WhooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo is Mister BrowN?

19. pizzicatofive

pizzicatofive Member

Did it make you more aggressive?

20. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

That isn't true.. If you already knew that I'm sorry, it's hard to tell if your joking on a computer.

And to the O.P did you get this idea from a movie? i can't remember what it's called but this guy goes to africa and then he gives them guns and they take apart a plane?

I can't remember what actually happened in it i was to high lol, but I do know that the main character tried "brown brown" and started hallucinating.