Bringing it on Cruise Ships?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jlobel, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Jlobel

Jlobel Member

how should i go about bringing marijuana on a cruise ship? i would want to obviously put it in my bag along with my bubbler but wouldnt i be caught? whats the best way to do it

2. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Hmm, I don't know about that one bud. Might want to just bring a couple grams, and some paper, I'd hold off on the bubbler idea.

3. Jlobel

Jlobel Member

ah i have never rolled joints, is it hard?

4. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

It is until you get the hang of it. BTW, I wouldn't go for the bubbler or joints/blunts on a cruise ship. I'd go for a bowl. It's a lot smaller then a bubbler... a lot easier to pack then to roll, and I just like them more then joints/blunts anyways.. Although.. If I had a bubbler right next to me i'd take that over a bowl anyday.. But yeah. I'd go with a bowl if I were you. You could shove it in your shoe or deep deep in your bag or something.

5. 420fuchs

[​IMG]
    Metal "One Hitter Pipe"
    Can Be found at almost any head shop, for reasonably low price, packs a tiny bowl, lets out no extra smoke or smell. Ultra small, ultra portable.

Buy one of those, and bring a few baggies of bud with you, maybe in your shoe, or in your boxers for safe keeping.

6. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

set the pipe, and/or bags of weed, right in between your ass cheeks and squeeze till you can find a place where you can move them elsewhere without being seen :p lol, j/k, but I guess it could work >.>

7. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

I brought about a half o onto a cruise ship after we made our first stop in Jamaica. I kept it on me though, and because of that I reccomend not using a metal pipe seeing as it'll set of the metal detectors and they'll search you. I just had a tiny wooden pipe. Don't bring a bubbler in your luggage, at least on my cruise they search your bags pretty extensively when your boarding.

8. 420fuchs

Oh man metal pipe, metal detector holy crap never thought of that! Good thinking Bailey!

9. Jlobel

Jlobel Member

10. Jlobel

Jlobel Member

also should i be bringing bud hidden in the luggage or on me? on me seems bad, cause its with all my hair/body wash stuff and pretty hidden but if they open the bottle idk