bring on the vape

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by hallowedbethyname, Jun 19, 2006.

1. hallowedbethyname

hallowedbethyname Member

i just got paid on friday and i am happy to say that i am going to go out and purchase a wondeful machine- a vaporizer. i have been waiting for this moment to come for so long and i would have to say that i am extremely stoked. anybody have any particular thoughts on certain models?

2. mellow

mellow Eased

3. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

4. hallowedbethyname

hallowedbethyname Member

yeah... well i went down to a local headshop and looked at the vaporizers. they had the traditional vapor brothers type, and one that had a fan with a better heating element. i took the one with the fan, and let me tell you, that was a mistake. the fan shot plastic pieces into my mouth and had a super strong plasticy taste. i returned it and got the vapor brothers kind, and now i think it is great. the guy that sold it to me was kind of a retard though, he told me what he thought i did wrong, even though nothing can fix that the unit was a piece of shit... if you ever come across lifestyle vaporizers out of san jose, ca, don't touch that shit.

5. KParker730

KParker730 Member

you think it is great? haha well congratulations i love vaporizers