Breaking News! Trump is a dumbass!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FrostyDog, Sep 23, 2018.

1. FrostyDog

FrostyDog Official Ol' Geezer

I just bet Ol' Abe Lincoln is spinning in his grave like a top! What we are seeing now is akin to what people in about 1920 something saw when Harding and his bunch were in office. We have to face the fact that we have one of the dumbest men ever in the highest office in the land! He tweets stupid shit all the time, forcing his people to probably be running around like idiots trying to fix the damage. He gets his "news", etc from daytime TV like Fox and Friends. Everything thing this guy does makes it worse and worse and worse....and it like a train wreck in slow motion. Thoughts?

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Agreed. He's a dumb-ass. Don't know what Muellers inquiry is going to reveal, but somehow----- I hope/ think that we will get through this and come out the other side (of trump) a better nation. Many lessons to be learned and the education of our citizens would/will preclude this era from setting the tone henceforth. Democracy is a wonderful idea, but as we can NOW see--it is fragile.
    I also realize that with most of the stocks and most of the money belonging to a select few, and with citizens united----we better really start paying some serious attention and attempt some serious restoration.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i knew that hat wasn't just for looks.

FrostyDog, McFuddy and scratcho like this.
  4. FrostyDog

I bet the hat is probably burnt off by now!!

5. FrostyDog

In a strange way, we needed this ( that sounds insane I know) to wake us up. For too long we have had these businesslike men in office who just basically rearranged the pieces while they were in office and then let someone else have a turn. Trump is like a result of people's frustration with that.

RetiredHippie likes this.
  6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, and the democrats have to take some blame for this happening. The vast ghettos that STILL exist in cities , the hungry children in this country, the homeless--especially vets and the folks in the so-called heartland have had complaints forever , it seems. Obviously, repubs don't care about these problems either. In fact , every time they get in, they exacerbate the inequities. But companies have been moving overseas for cheap wages during democrat administrations as well. I think that there is plenty of blame to go around, but "things" would get better if many more young people were elected and a shitload of 70 to 85 year olds would just please--fade away.One would hope.

RetiredHippie likes this.
  7. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

I lean to the right. I was hoping that just maybe Trump could pull it off. Well, I was wrong, the guy has no business leading our country. Hopefully this failed experiment ends in 2 years.

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Not breaking news...

Trump has always been a dumbass.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Its easy to forget that the Democrats can be a pretty awful party too

I tuned out the news for a couple of months, the military budget was up for vote back in July but i'm just now hearing about it -

7 people voted against it. 6 fiscal conservatives and Bernie Sanders. Not a single Democrat was interested in restraining Trump's excessive military spending.

And you know what? I would likely vote for any of those 6 fiscal conservatives over a Democrat, at least they've shown they have a backbone and principles.

Edit, no thats wrong. I should have thought to double check my source before opening my mouth lol. Some Democrats did vote no. But an overwhelming majority voted for it.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

I better call my job and make sure its still there tomorrow..

Parrots lots and lots of parrots..

SpacemanSpiff likes this.
  11. I still don't think he's as dumb as W.

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Trump stitch ā€˜nā€™ bitch thread #78 and counting.

Orison and SpacemanSpiff like this.
  13. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

We're all screwed.

14. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

if you didn't know that. . . . .

15. FrostyDog

Term limits....serious ones....would be awesome!

scratcho likes this.
  16. FrostyDog

It might be a draw. He was called a "damned dumbbell" by one of his own staffers in private.

17. FrostyDog

He really has! He is the consummate con artist actually. Remember when it was a joke on a cartoon with him being President? Damn.....that is scary.

scratcho likes this.
  18. FrostyDog

I sympathize. Of all the people the GOP had to choose from.....look at this!

19. FrostyDog

Our whole political setup needs an overhaul. Term limits for ALL offices. Abolish the Electoral College.

scratcho likes this.
  20. FrostyDog

ALL offices and that includes the Supreme Court! We don't need a person that belongs in a fucking nursing home ruling the highest court in the land! TERM LIMITS!!

scratcho likes this.