Breakfast Lasagna

Discussion in 'Breakfast' started by Olympic-Bullshitter, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Sauce: 6 eggs, 2 cups milk, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper. Filling: 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and broken into small pieces. "Noodles": 6 slices white bread. 1. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, and salt and pepper. Whisk until well blended. Set aside. 2. Spray an 11 by7 by 1 1/2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. 3. Layer three bread slices, slightly overlapping, into bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with half the cheese and all of the bacon. Place three remaining bread slices on top. Sprinkle with cheese. 4. Pour sauce over the top of the lasagna. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. 5. Preheat oven to 375 F. Remove plastic wrap, cover with foil, bake 40 to 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes before serving.

2. erichjam

erichjam Member

I gotta try this one. :p

3. MaryJeanne

MaryJeanne Member

hmmmm.... that actually sounds pretty good

4. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

when i opened this thread i was like wtf?

But that sounds good.

5. That sounds truly disgusting!

6. krysty

krysty Guest

7. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

You had me going till the bread noodles. Everything else sounds good, though. :p

8. mtr25500

mtr25500 Banned

nice...