brazilian waxing

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by TexasGal, Jun 19, 2013.

1. TexasGal

TexasGal Member

Yay or nay..??? Has anyone tried this...?

2. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

I'm not letting anyone get near that part with hot wax..

3. TexasGal

TexasGal Member

Bump..

4. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I wouldn't do it. I'm gone the laser way. No pain.

5. silk896

silk896 Member

waxed the legs ........... once!!!!!!

No way Jose.

Actually, I haven't shaved for about 15 years. Bald fannies just don't appeal to me, but that's a personal view only.

6. TexasGal

TexasGal Member

I have a weird anxiety that involves hair.. every since I was little its almost as if im afraid to see hair on my body..it doesn't bother me unless its my body I hate hair it freaks me out.. maybe there's a pill for this

7. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

I am about to start getting brazillians on a regular basis again. Used to get them done 6 - weekly about 4 years ago and then stopped when I went to live in China - did NOT want to get them done there!!! I just didn't get them again once I got back but want to start again.
    If you get someone who knows what they are doing it is quick and reasonably painless.

8. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

my wife said she'd do it if I did too

it stopped that idea right now ;)

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

:eek:......:bigcry:......:grouphug:

Cheers Glen.

10. shinninglikeme

shinninglikeme Banned

lol

But waxing helps for month and it is super soft and super clean i like it but is too painful than later it doesnt pain and later its a ll smooth gain

Calibabe39 likes this.
  11. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

Ive recently started going the brazillian sugaring route. Tried a brazillian wax. I think it may have been my first lesbian experience as the esthetician was moving my lips and clit around like no ones business....I understand they need to get right in there to get all the hair gone...but with how close her face was to my privates I was tempted to ask for a little oral action while she was there any way.....

But I digress. With the waxing...it was fricking painful....and she "skinned" me, which can happen with waxing...that is where the top layer of skin is taken off with the hairs...not to the point where you bleed but the skin is left "weepy"...god that hurt like an SOB for days after...and didn't look to pretty till the redness went away. But when the hair started to grow back it was much softer!

Then instead of going back for another wax I decided to go to a place that does "sugaring". The place I went wasn't the best but the pain was much less. I think with each visit it just gets easier.

Also...I chose to leave a "landing strip" up top but get rid of everything else...the woman who did the sugaring said that the spot where the landing strip is, is the most painful of all so its smart to leave that bit of hair up top if you don't mind it......if you don't want any hair, then just brace yourself for the pain.

When I finish recovering from a recent surgery then I will be resuming with the sugaring...my sister found an awesome place that does it and she was very happy with the outcome....they also offer "vagazzling"...LMAO! Which involves bejeweling the va-jay-jay...I'm not interested but I find it a hilarious idea.

Redwingsfan likes this.
  12. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I have no idea why anybody would do this a second time! :willy_nilly: Those are the moments when new profanity is invented! :cuss: The old cuss words just don't seem adequate, for that pain level.

I don't see the problem with shaving. It has to be done more often, but it isn't painful. Also, I almost never grow out enough hair for the wax to grip.

13. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

my wife tried a place that does sugaring and she liked it a lot better than waxing.

14. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

I never used to mind shaving, but lately, I don't know if its related to aging or not but I am getting the WORST razor burn...it hurts just as bad as the sugaring/waxing does and leaves such an ugly appearance. It was not an issue when I was younger...Ive only noticed this in the last year though.

Also...the hair grows in MUCH thinner and softer...so letting it grow to the point where the sugar/wax can grip ends up not being a big deal...I was also surprised how little grew back compared to shaving. According to others I know who have been doing the sugaring longer...over time the hair just stops growing back...maybe ripping it out at the root eventually just stops it from growing back.

I have a high tolerance for pain though and had a 10 lb baby come ripping out of my vagina with no medication...lol...so ripping off a few hairs seems minimal in comparison...lol.

Gossermer likes this.
  15. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Better you than me, sister! :D I salute you!

I haven't had the problems with shaving that you talk about.

16. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

:2thumbsup: Then I would just keep shaving...I would not have switched to waxing/sugaring if I didn't have the skin issues with the shaving now.....shaving is way more convenient as I can do that the morning of my playdates...where as right now I have to book my sugaring appointments around when my playdates are going to be so that gets a bit more tricky...way less convenient.

17. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

So is it the price of Laser treatments that keep you from going that route?

18. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

Yes, they are so expensive...I could totally manage the pain from laser...I had a tattoo removed with laser treatments and it was annoying but not painful...so I think getting the hair lasered off would not be a problem but the cost is...and a friend did it and she has had over 10 sessions and still has to keep going...gets costly over time.

19. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

One of my daughters had her under arms done and they only had to do that area twice. So Maybe the different area would require more?

20. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

After you move in with your favorite guy, your "play" schedule gets a lot less predictable...and that's a good thing!
    :reddevil:

21. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

Quite possible...or could be different for each person. I know my friend that had her bikini area started is very dark haired...so maybe that is more difficult and takes longer? I'm fair haired so maybe it would be quicker for me.