brazilian or hollywood waxing

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by anonmaleuk, Mar 20, 2008.

1. anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk Member

Have many women done this? who can report whether it really hurts or whether the pain is worth it?
    personally i much prefer a smooth waxed pussy to touch.kiss/finger, but i notice the majority of postings sem to refer to shaving.
    any comments?

2. Katie89

Katie89 Senior Member

It definatly kills of you go all out with waxing. The reason i think that most women dont get waxed is because if you have someone else do it, it feels very weird and most women wont wax themselves, because of the extream pain tolerance you have to have. But this is all imo.

3. Na Cal

Na Cal Guest

The majority of women today are actually Brazillian'd. I myself shave most of my hair and then leave a little...simply because I don't like looking like a child.

4. cindy94

cindy94 Member

i have done both. it does hurt!

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yes. 9 of them.

6. shay.x

shay.x Guest

Yes, all-out waxing does kill. Some people also suffer from a rash after it.

7. susan51

susan51 Guest

I have never waxed , I shave. My daughter gets a brazilian done for the bikini season and it looks well.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Waxing is one hell of a rush..

9. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

not yet. i plan to tho before i go on holidays.. i heard it hurts bad tho :(

10. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

I have never understood why a woman would even bother to shave down there.

Are they now asking women to go naked in fashion shows? Or are they supposed to raise their skirts in order to get into "the in and happening" clubs? Really, how far can people be manipulated? What's next? Will men be forced to wax their heads? ((What will it be today sir? Mohawk or bald?))

And have things gotten this bad that we now expect women to torture themselfs in order to get a little bit of attention.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

if creator didnt want us smooth at some point, he wouldnt have invented bees..

12. lynzxx

lynzxx Senior Member

nice try!!

well. i dont like hair!! apart from on my head :)

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

14. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I agree. Women shouldn't be made to feel as though they need to shave or wax. It's our damn culture that molds the beliefs.

15. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

I have waxed myself and gotten it done

I prefer doing it myself. Getting it done at the salon I've gone home with irritation/residue/etc. At home I always end up clean and comfortable.

Sanitary practices can be questionable. My cousin once broke out in warts on her legs after having them waxed, poor girl, at least she didn't go in for a brazillian that day.

I don't keep my twat waxed all the time, but I don't like to shave. It can irritate and the little sprouts poke out in no time

16. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

Well I'm sure that there's someone or something that started the trend to make money. I did a fast google search and removing that little patch of hair earns several billion dollars each year.

I don't know about your opinion on this. But given the above fact, I hardly think that it's "culture" that's pushing this trend.

So forgive an old man's question. But I'm not sure if I've ever seen a waxed woman in my life. So to be worth several billion dollars each year, I have to imagine that it has to be fairly popular. Therefore, how popular is this procedure?

17. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Dude ... how can you not be sure? Was the hair there or not? I should think you'd notice when you get to see one ...

Very. :D

18. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I think what he meant was he didn't know if she was waxed or shaved?

19. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Well, I guess the only way of knowing THAT is asking.

Heck, she might have lost all her pubic hair due to a genetic birth defect for all we know ...

20. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

I have grandchildren that are probably the age of most members of this forum. Perhaps I'm suffering from old age and I've forgotten. Or it could simply be that I've always been more attracted to the entire woman and not just her vagina.

So I have never made a mental note about how much or lackof pubic hair possesed. And when I like a woman, I don't care about such things. If she takes off her clothes and I get the chance to have sex with her. My agenda is to please her and not myself. Therefore whatever her vagina looks like, is what it looks like. I'm not keeping score or writing a book about it.