brainless monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by freakon, Jun 14, 2006.

1. freakon

freakon Member

travelling in north india, beautiful with the forests, mountains, rivers,
    BUT: i come to a guesthouse, and i usually look carefully for one situated in a remote place, with not so many guests, there is some kinda loud shit going on, and i am not talking about teenagers just people who just keep on talking so fucking loud outside my window, or people playing music etc......
    i come here to experience peace and the sound of nature, it's beautiful out here, and people have no respect. i wish they could understand, and i dont know how to tell them, it's one person againt 4, and sure they might like nature, but obviously, not in the same way as i do. they could for instance sit in the cafe area if they wanted to play music, but no, haven't crossed their mind. feel the nature instead or talk in a normal, quiet tone...............

2. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

what you are saying is that India would be a paradise without those uncivilized hindus living there....you call them brainless monkees, because they talked and played music all night long, disturbing your sleep....
    step out from the pedestal.....in India, the "normal, quiet tone" is defined by the locals, not by blonde aliens...

3. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

In India, the voice or the music of a Hindu are "sounds of nature", just like the brasilian or the samba are "sounds of nature" in Brasil, or the english and country music are "sounds of nature" in America................
    I repeat, step down from the pedestal, and as a therapy for the soul go out with a group of drunk hooligans..........

4. Peterness

Peterness Member

wasn't he talking about the banana pancake crowd? or the Israelis? lol

5. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

I presume it was the Israelis aswell. Who's the banana pancake crowd?