brain bubble

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by toomush, Jan 18, 2005.

1. toomush

toomush Member

does ne1 know wat a brain bubble is exactly?

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

my guess is a myth to make ppl stop trying acid?

3. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

i might know wat a "brain-fart" is exactly... 'n' i mite knot...
    ne1 else?

(spel much?)

4. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

A "brain bubble" occurs when the Nitrogen in your blood is boiled out of it and creates a pocket of gas in a vein or artery in your brain. I guess you might call it a stroke. It has nothing to do with doing acid or any other drug. It happens when there isn't enough ambient air pressure surrounding your body to keep your insides in their current state of matter.

5. WynterFrost

WynterFrost Short Bus Rider

wow....i didnt knwo that

6. toomush

toomush Member

ok so wat if a person gets brain bubble. wat r the implications and the consequences of it.

7. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

aka "the bends" ...
    (scuba divers soometimes get it, or maybe ummm jet pilots...
    but yr not gonna get it from droppin some lsd, mmmkay?

8. toomush

toomush Member

can any one tell me any site where i can get more information on this subject. some help would be really appreciated.

9. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

If any of you guys SCUBA dive also, then you've probably heard of this risk. A historical cause of it is someone surfacing from depth too quickly. The rapid change in pressure, if it doesn't collapse your lungs, can cause serious nitrogen problems, like the bends, and also nitrogen bubbles in the brain and extremities, leading to potentially life-threatening problems. The only way to be cured/treated for decompression sickness is to be put into a special recompression chamber that matches the pressure of the depth you were at before you surfaced. Then the pressure inside the chamber is slowly reduced to one atmosphere (which is the pressure that most people live at). If you are worried for who knows what reason about having a 'brain bubble,' don't be. Chances are you'd already be dead.

There is NO DRUG that could possibly do this. It is physically impossible.

And for the record anyway, LSD is a pretty safe drug.

10. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

yeah, untill you run out into trafic... i want to laugh, but i know a few people who have friends that have either died this way, or got spun...

11. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

But acid is probably the worst drug to drive under the influence of.