Boys Sniffing Knickers

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Kitrina, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Kitrina

Kitrina Members

Hello, my currant BF loves to sniff used my knickers after I have discarded them, my first BF did so also, my first BF wanted me to have sex with his mate, I refused, though now I'm in a relationship with a married couple, best sex I have had, well really I could say the only sex I have had, my two BFs were in and out and that is basically it,
    but its thing with my knickers that I can't come to terms with, even the married man hold them to his nose,

2. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Is it possible that your boyfriends are sniffing your knickers checking for infidelity?

1 person likes this.
  3. CuriousLatino13

CuriousLatino13 Members

That's hot my girl and I are looking for a gf to move in with us
    I'm 45 n she's 35 she's Asian was so innocent to all this but recently she got divorce so I decided to take her to Vegas n just let loose. She
    Actually gets turned on by my past so on this trip we met with some
    Friends of mine. We went to a strip club where we had private dances with a beautiful young lady and a young stud who believe me was hung.
    By the time the song reached half way she was stroking the young man
    And the young lady was in her face kissing her n feeling up on her. By the time we left and got in our vehicle we were all horny she reached over n begging to suck me as she did that my friends were fucking my girl got so turned on that my guy friend took her to the back seat it's a Escalade him n his hot girl just started kissing her eat her out n the rest u can imagine

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

You can wake up from you day dream now

2 people like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It was at this very moment when you realized that, you no longer had your wallet in your pocket, and all of your money was gone.

:D

wilsjane and jpdonleavy like this.
  6. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

I sniff and lick my wife's panties

7. Treesa

Treesa Members

I think it's amongst a lot of perverse men who sniff dirty underwear. I've personally noted a few guys sniffing or messing mine, even had a few pairs go missing and appear up to a month later in my dirty laundry. It sucks because as woman we discharge and with me in particular since I gave birth I tend wet my panty or gstring a little and there's guys who go sniff lick and jerk off in my underwear. Now I wash my underwear when I take a bath so the guys digging finds nothing but a damp pair in the hamper. I've thought my daughter the same. Her panties have had major semen stains

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Who the hell is in your house?

Unomike and Hugs & Spit like this.
  9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

why would boys go around smelling thieves?

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

those crazy foreigners

11. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

i don't think this is strange, my boyfriend always sniffing my panties when he remove. he always say cum best be his or mine. i just laugh and say Of Course

12. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

i don't think this is strange, my boyfriend always sniffing my panties when he remove. he always say cum best be his or mine. i just laugh and say Of Course

curiousbear likes this.
  13. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

90% of all men sniffed knickers/panties when they were growing up, the other 10% were liars.

I think it’s a right of passage. We are curious, there is a piece of material that has come into direct contact with the thing that we are most interested in. The most natural thing to do is lift that piece of material to our nose a sniff.

Unomike likes this.
  14. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

I used to sniff my ex's panties, closest I got to getting to smell that stuff most of the time.

15. Lord_Corgi

Lord_Corgi Members

Maybe I'm just an odd ball, but I've never gone out of my way to sniff ladies underwear, whether in a relationship or not.

I mean, make no mistake, I have my sexual quirks and fetishes, like anyone else, but the idea of that never really did anything for me

16. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Some years ago, a girl who I worked with had a guy at a party offer her money for her soiled underwear. Bemused she agreed and he told a few of his mates. A few months later, she was advertising an online service, charging a premium price for those worn after a night with her boyfriend. At one point, she was selling about 50 items a week and had to recruit a couple of her friends to keep up with the demand. She was getting orders from all over the world and her boyfriend was struggling to keep up with the demand. She even wanted to add a few items of Jane's leather underwear to her collection, but Jane just burst out laughing and would not agree. Who knows, we could have made our millions. We live in a strange world.!!!!!!

Unomike likes this.
  17. sexynicola69

sexynicola69 Members

There is a lot of guys out there who sniff knickers, hell my ex use to do it.

bluewatersurfer likes this.
  18. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Whoa, gross.

19. Iflaser

Iflaser Newbie

Friend of mine had the same, she always notest when she took her panties out the hamper to put in the washing machine the gussets were already "Clean" discharge gone?? . She had to laugh about it and did not care.

20. Iflaser

Iflaser Newbie

I don't think we lost it during evolution. We still got it but society doesn't allow us to be pussy sniffers lol .

Tags: