Boyfriend was the roach??

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by lanalou, May 19, 2004.

1. lanalou

lanalou Member

i detest roaches...i have a weird fear for them though they are harmless...i had a dream that there was a roach on a counter coming towards me and i slapped it away...my bf, who was sleeping next to me at the time, got hit in his face while he was asleep in reality while i was having this dream:confused: ...what do u guys think of this???

2. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

My dream book had this to say:

Bugs: There is a warning in this dream against unfortunate influences around you, unless you succeeded in driving the bugs off or getting rid of them in some way, in which case it is a dream of contrary and signifies imminent money luck

Insects: An obstacle dream. If you succeeded in killing them or otherwise getting rid of them, or if they didn't annoy you, it signifies that your difficulties will be easier to overcome than you anticipate.

It sounds like this dream is letting you know you will be overcoming something

3. lanalou

lanalou Member

ooo thank you so much...that explains why all the things has been happening in my life seems to spin out of control...again thanks!! :)