Boycott Above Top Secret

Discussion in 'Activism' started by socrateeze, Jan 17, 2010.

1. socrateeze

socrateeze Guest

It's time to bring down another major site that seems to be protecting the NWO. Try posting the truth there and see what happens. I lasted almost 3 days before they realised that people are waking up to what is actually going on in the world and started blocking my posts. All I am looking for is the truth, and to wake all the people up who believe what our modern media garbage is feeding us. The truth is out there, and I hope to reveal it to those who are awake.

2. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

What were you posting? You're not one of those guys blaming it all on the j00z, are you?

3. jonathanclay

jonathanclay Banned

i think they blame it on the juice.

4. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

Well I just did a search on this "above top secret" and it is supposedly "The world's biggest conspiracy theory website." So the idea that you would get blocked for posting conspiracy theories sounds ridiculous. Unless, as Zorba said, you were saying something anti-semitic, which is what I'm guessing you did since the NWO conspiracy theories seem intrinsicly entwined with anti-semitism. .

Christ, I just wanna punch you NWO people in the face. I see a thread like this - something that reminds me of how you people will take anything, ANY little thing, and twist it around in some ridiculous way and call it proof that your conspiracy is real - and I just want to come tell you how wrong you are. But then I remember that if I say that the conspiracy is wrong in any way then I am necessarily part of the conspiracy. Everyone who disagrees with the conspiracy is actually an NWO agent hired to get on internet forums and deny that the NWO exists. Grow up dude.

5. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Well I would tend to think there is some truth to the theory. There do seem to be a lot of powerful people interested in centralization of power. But yeah, a lot of the things people come up with are batshit insane.

6. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

why couldn't it be the jews ? Im not saying it is but if there was a conspiracy wouldn't they try to get the reaction you guys are conditioned to give .

logically what you need do is look at every possibility, figure out who the main players are and tick off what groups they belong to who owns the media who runs the banking system who are the main figures in politics .

I personally haven't done this but this knee jerk reaction seems a bit silly and dare I say narrow minded

7. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Believe me, I've done enough research in this area. There seems to be a little (large?) collective that blames it all on the Jews, and another that blames the Jesuits. These both seem like oversimplifications to me. Powerful people come from all walks of life. Some would certainly be Jews, but I've never seen any evidence to suggest they should be given priority over anyone else.

8. gEo_tehaD_returns

Why couldn't it be the jews in general? Because the vast majority of jews are neither rich nor powerful. They are just people going about their everyday lives the same as you and I.

It is conceivable that a small group of powerful Jews could be controlling lots of things from behind the scenes. In fact, a lot of rich/powerful people happen to be Jews. If this were to be the case - a secret jew council controlling everything from behind the scenes - the problem would not be Judaism. Again, the vast majority of Jews would be unaware of and/or not involved in the conspiracy.

So focusing on the fact that these hypothetical superpowerful people are jews isn't going to accomplish anything except to turn most people against your cause. Yeah, they might be jewish. They might even decide who is allowed into that inner circle based on whether the potential initiate is Jewish or not. But when it comes down to it, the religion of a group is irrelevant. Its the fact that this small group of people has far too much power that is of concern.

9. gEo_tehaD_returns

I don't disagree with this. That' why the conspiracy theorists are able to dupe as many people into believing as they do. Inject a few squirts of truth into your otherwise ridiculous ramblings - say, 1 part truth to 9 parts bullshit - and a lot of people will take that one little truth as proof that the lies it is nested in are also actually truth as well.

No doubt there is some level of "conspiracy" within the government. I Think the real conspiracy can be mostly attributed to corporate interests though, not jews and the shadow government.

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

it's baptist. Seriously.

Ok, maybe not.

11. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Rabble rabble rabble!

12. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

13. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

South America.

14. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Still? The guy must be fucking a hundred...

15. Xac

Xac Visitor

I agree, if there is a small collective of people running the world, they're probably laughing their asses off that the rest of us are killing each other over the religions they control.

16. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?