Bouncing Bear Raided :(

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by ancient powers, Feb 18, 2010.

1. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

http://www.savejon.org/

Bouncing Bear still rocks in my opinion. They still have alot of good stuff. I will to continue to use them as long as they keep it going. Just no more of my favs.

2. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

I just read that article.
    The feds are thugs ! It's sooooo stupid, the poor guy :(

3. IpsissimusFaustus

IpsissimusFaustus Member

No surprise. BBB was high profile and, as duly stated, the feds are thugs. What a bunch of typical Amurikan horseshit.

4. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

oh no. you mean the most high profile and profit minded vendor with the shittiest product and highest prices got raided?

5. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

I think I posted an answer to this in another thread, but seems this is up again, I'll repeat part of it...

He was busted because he was a commercial operation and was shoving it in the feds faces... If you dare them, they will come.... simple as that.

As for;
    I have no clue what findings or research you are talking about, but on general principal, that is more then a little fucked up. Guess its time you went and bought a 3 piece suit and found a job in babylon, cause you just caved and rolled. The worst of it, is that it wasn't even pressure on you that caused you to do it. Did you seriously think that up until that point that people didn't get busted or something?

Going by this theory, everyone should stop doing everything, and never share any info or research on anything, because one day it may lead to someone being tossed in jail.:rolleyes:

6. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Everything will be well.

7. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

Why would one business being busted halt an industry that involves substances that have been around in one shape of forum since the dawn of man and had people using them to make money likely since there was such a thing as money?

That's a lot like saying, my local dealer got busted, I hope everyone in the world doesnt stop growing because of it... lol

I think you should either do more drugs or less... whichever it is that calms your paranoia down.

8. IpsissimusFaustus

IpsissimusFaustus Member

To be fair, I always thought Iamshaman/shamansgarden had much shitty products

9. Brudof

Brudof Member

Shit like this makes me so angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKSQBJ58rY"]YouTube- Fuck The Police - Pineapple Express

10. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

That's fucked up, man. Talk about victimless crimes... in this case, not even crimes!

Why are our tax dollars being wasted on shit like this instead of REAL problems like rapists, murderers and child molesters. grrrr...

11. spirits...

spirits... Member

ya thats bullshit man

and this kind of crap is happening all over the country
    ridiculous

12. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

:eek::mad:

13. Kada

Kada Member

the worst part of this whole thing is who is standing up to them? you? me? our neighbours? friends?

i see no one except those with their backs against the wall (ie. jon, family/co-workers) doing jack shit...

it is a very sad state of affairs within certian (aka most) borders, and unfortunately we are following suit just liek the slaves did for a long period until they woke up and fought for their rights.

whether BBB had good products or not, are any of us disagreeing with tehir right to sell them? they DO get peopel high, and they did shout that out loud, but why do they not have that right. i see many people from "our" community saying they had this coming, they should not have been marketing them as drugs etc...well, they are drugs and why the fuck can they not state that? we need to be standing up to the oppressive and tell them that it is OK to be doing these thigns if we so decide. we are adults, and capapbel of decisions, we are not in kindergarten, and frankly if we want to "poison" ourselves, we have every god damn right.

period.

14. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

Did it occur to you that some of us think that companies trying to make a profit are not the people we want to stand behind and support?

15. Positive.Vibrations

Positive.Vibrations Guest

You have to live man, can't do it w/out $$. Sorry but we are on the 2000's now.. The only reason I would open a business is to make $$ to live off of and save for retirement. You can't do shit for free these days.

I think on Shroomery they are trying to raise $$ for him to go towards his lawyer.

16. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

There is nothing wrong with making money. There is however something wrong with people putting some sort of 'moral' equivalence to supporting commercial operations.

They are not an advocacy group, they are a business. They are not out to help the world, they are out to make profit.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

Eat on that and trip Neurosoup... :|

18. Kada

Kada Member

there are also some of us that think it is absolutely WRONG to be jailed, robbed and ruined by the government for selling things. this issue is not whether he was up to your personal moral standards, the issue is that you have no freedom and they can arrest you, steal from you, take away the little freedom you have left and ruin your entire life forever. THAT is teh issue, and THAT is what is going to keep happenign until people stop sitting down and relaxing.

i dont see eyee to eye with his practice either, but i see zero problem with selling things for profit...or trading things for profit of non currency. its how it all works, even most aboriginals use trade in various forms. its hwo humans in general do things, if you dont like thats cool. but do you think people should be jailed for doing so???

19. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

I am not the one who put moral standards on this, YOU are.

I said, they were running a commercial operation and shoving it in the feds faces...

I said, expecting people to support a commercial operation just because YOU think there is some moral issue to support isn't going to happen.

I realize that some people don't grasp the english language well, but please, either read what I say or don't bother responding to it.

20. strat

strat Member

If the feds get this one, they'll get more. That's the issue. And for something that isn't actually fully illegal.