Bottom a lot, makes me want it even more

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by trieditall72, Mar 9, 2022.

1. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I've been getting it for a few years now, and I am so sensitive. I can get off so fast now. It seems to me that it just keeps getting better.

2. Windman

Windman Members

How often to you get it?

3. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

My wife wants to peg me daily. She often gets her way. My guy visits at least twice a week. I would guess on the average, I get fucked 6 times a week. Sometimes a few times in a day

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Six time a week sounds nice.....I average around four times a week travelling about the last few years, but could willingly go more. Love being penetrated mouth and bum.

Simon :)

Racer51, KC69 and amb5734 like this.
  5. bigfella

bigfella Members

I get it as much as I can. love the feeling of a nice hard cock sliding into my ass, especially after I've just sucked it hard to begin with.

pharmer420, Racer51, rookie67 and 5 others like this.
  6. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I have yet to receive anal more than twice in a week's time. Something always comes up to wreck any plans of doing it more often. The best I've gotten is twice in a four day span. I've always wondered if doing it too often would cause rectal problems. Especially since I need to flush myself out before each session.

Racer51 likes this.
  7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I used to be concerned about too much douching but even doing so daily has not caused any problem for me.

Simon :)

Racer51 and amb5734 like this.
  8. amb5734

amb5734 Members

Thanks. That makes me feel better about doing it so much.

Si69 likes this.
  9. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I have mentioned that I travel frequently for work, staying in the same Hotels has its advantages as there are other business travelers who are secretly looking for some clean private man fun. Yesterday was a long day and I retired to my hotel room and made myself a drink. Cleaned up a little and walked down the hotel bar for supper. Sitting at the bar was this guy who I have often seen here and we started talking. a short stocky fellow who is married with older kids as I am. Maybe is was the drinks but both of us kinda came out of our little closets as I asked him what do you do with your downtime? Probably what everyone else does, get naked and beat off. I laughed and said no fucking shit, aint that the truth. He leaned over and whispered I have a secret buddy I service when im here. He will be here in an hour. Mmm, want some company? He smiled and said he would love it. We went to his room and he was naked in a heart beat, I fondled his cock and balls and couldn't wait to taste him. He sent a text to his secret friend and said a 3rd would be joining us. We showered and stayed naked until his buddy arrived. I was spewing pre-cum like no other and he swallowed every tiny drop I could muster. Once his buddy arrived he too was naked in an instant, his fat hairy cock filled my throat as my new buddy swallowed mine. 3 hours of sucking, swallowing and cock worship was an excellent evening.

10. biboroguy12

biboroguy12 Members

Same here. As well as daily anal sex.

Racer51 likes this.
  11. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have never been so lucky to get daily sex - ever! I wish I could be so lucky. I am not complaining though - I think I am doing OK ... I'd like it more often. I think it is true - the more I have it, the more I want it. I don't have a partner that I am going with - I do have a couple of friends with benefits - at the time we are together, it is great - but I have to admit to myself and you, I want more. Maybe if I had more - meaning, a steady guy to hang out with - I would not want that, either, because a relationship brings a whole different set of circumstances with it. When I meet with my FWB, and we have sex - it is great and I enjoy it - but I go home and crawl into bed - and in the moments before I drift off to sleep, I wish he was there next to me - but, then I am asleep and it's all good. I get up in the morning, make my coffee and go about my day with nobody telling me what to do or where to go or how high to jump... but there are still moments when I want more - that hand to hold or that arm around me.

But - I am off topic now. It's been over a week now - I need to get laid.

dd788snipe, Ajr12002, Windman and 3 others like this.
  12. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Haven't had a lot of opportunities lately, maybe once a month my buddy comes over to get a blow job and to fuck me. But I do cum very easily and quickly.
    As soon as he enters me he reaches around and starts to stroke me, not gently, but rough and fast till I cum.
    Then I get several minutes of being fucked relentlessly while I am in that post orgasm glow, leaving me over stimulated and breathless.:p

RisingBi, CRC78, Suburbanray and 2 others like this.
  13. bobjob

bobjob Members

Lucky you, I would take it every day, multiple times, if I could. I wear my butt plug all the time when I got out, and daydream about meeting up with guys...

14. Ravenwrexham75

Ravenwrexham75 Members

I only ever bottom, i'm a pretty convincing crossdresser (will get pics up soon)…
    I am quite capable now of taking a cock in pretty much straight away, though im still tight.
    I can cum quite easily from anal penetration now xx

rookie67, KC69 and JeffT like this.
  15. biboroguy12

biboroguy12 Members

My box of toys is always willing, so daily is fairly easy

KC69 likes this.
  16. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Butt plugs and thongs. That's a yummy combination

JeffT likes this.
  17. bobjob

bobjob Members

Two of my favourite things!!

JeffT likes this.
  18. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Some of us may not get "it" as often as you do, but that doesn't mean we don't crave dick just as much as you do

19. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In the beginning, I bottomed a lot; any guy who wanted to fuck me was more than welcome to and I loved feeling a hard dick plunging in and out of me as well as that moment of feeling his cock swell once he buried it in me and he's cumming in me and then, one day, being fucked as a matter of course... stopped being fun. I had blamed it on having sex with a guy who had the biggest dick I've ever seen and had but, in the end, it wasn't his fault; it was just me coming to a moment in my sexual life where giving up my ass to any guy who wanted it... just wasn't the fun it used to be. It was a meaningful moment in my sexual life and that lesson in just because someone wants to fuck me doesn't mean that I have to allow it even though a lot of guys expected it.

It took a while before I let - and wanted - a guy to fuck me. Kinda disappointing because he had fucked me very nicely but didn't like it; he liked to be fucked and, oh, well, such is life. He had said that I had to fuck him because he couldn't bring himself to suck my dick but would later admit that he'd been waiting for someone like me to fuck him and because of him, I started to see some differences between bottoming and being a bottom.

It's just that I pretty much have to feel something "special" toward you before you can get my ass. I can bottom... but I'm not a bottom.

dd788snipe likes this.