Bored

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by aoacoder, Jan 1, 2005.

1. aoacoder

aoacoder Member

So far all I've seen is a bunch of 40 yr old cookie cut politics. I'm formally requesting that someone starts and interesting post, but that would make me lazy if i didn't so...

What do the zapatistas, mexico, and global warming have in common...

We'll in my opionion nafta is just a foot in the door for the us to mexico so that when the us realizes (and they already have, but the almighty dollar is so powerful) that they destroyed the ozone and melted the ice caps they can go take over mexico the rest of the way and have a new found america.

"All of which are american dreams"

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

It snowed for the first time since 1912 in the Big Bend valley, and this has been the coldest december on record in the Southwest.

Global warming. [​IMG]

3. aoacoder

aoacoder Member

that's shitty man, the global warming in southern ontario has produced some of the harshest winters i can remember and at the same time some of the hottest summers. But it's not the dry heat I love, it's all sticky

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I know... all of this damned global warming made it snow 14 inches on my birthday and it got down to 10 degrees. :(