Bored in west palm

Discussion in 'Florida' started by sugarblossom, Nov 15, 2008.

1. sugarblossom

sugarblossom Member

I usually stay in broward so i dont know many people around west palm, and none who are chill and layed back everyone is soo uptight! Anyone from round here? i'm always down w/meeting new people.
    And no guys just trying to hit on me or anything plz...soo tacky.

2. surf561

surf561 Member

hey whats up i live in west palm and am definatly considered chill and layed back, but im a rare breed here, hippys are few and far between in south florida

3. sugarblossom

sugarblossom Member

Not so much in south fla, i think mainly just palm beach is out of the loop of our breed. there's a huge scene in broward and especially in the keys. anywho, feel free to hit me up on aim or through here. (that goes for all you lovely people)

4. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Between Las Olas and the river lies a neighborhood with character reminiscent of Key West's Old Town and Miami's Coconut Grove, except there are no shops or services here.

5. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

HEY! I lIVE IN BOYTON AND I'M CHILLED AND LAID BACK! lol.
    I moved down here from alabama about 6 months ago so i'm very laid back. Hit me up if you wanna go to a festival or you know of any!

6. sugarblossom

sugarblossom Member

Hey ganja! Welcome to the sunshine state! The next festival I'm aware of in South Fla is probably Langerado, which isn't being held until October, but there are some great local shows in the palm beach area. Jambase.com has the probably the most extensive listing of shows. Hope that helps! And hit me up if you need more info or hear of any other local festy's.

7. FLORIDA MON

FLORIDA MON Member

We're coming up on concert season and there should be a lot of shows happening down there in WPB.

I have a couple of buds down and am able to make it down every so often; always a fun time.

8. The Real Dr.Gonzo

The Real Dr.Gonzo Member

Ya hope there is some good shows this year since cruzan started up alot of bands avoid that place now I notice I worked there when it was mars and sound advice and coral sky i started callin it mars sky sound that would be a sweet name for a band well maybe

9. outofthebox86

outofthebox86 Guest

I live near Lantana. I moved down to West Palm Beach about a year and a half ago and have had the hardest time ever trying to find cool laid back people. Anyone know of some cool local hangouts in the area? I'd love to meet some new friends.

10. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

hey i live in melbourne, you could chill up here for a weekend or whatever. cocoa beach is like 20 mins away. lots of preppy's here though

11. GHOSTCRAB

GHOSTCRAB Banned

Based out of West Palm Beach, they host three naked bashes a year for people between the ages of 18 and 30.

12. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Im a pretty chill person myself, and Im about to be homeless in central florida for a while until i move down to south florida. Im just looking to make new hippie friends with kind like minded individuals. Im thinking about attending the family gathering this year in ocala hence why im going to central florida in the first place so if anybody wants to meet up or hangout or whatever or has any advice haha hit me up