Books About The Ku Klux Klan

Discussion in 'Non-Fiction Books' started by shoeless joe, Jun 4, 2015.

1. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

Does anyone know of any good books about the history of the Ku Klux Klan that they would recommend?

2. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

I don't personally know any titles, but I'm sure you can find them on Stormfront.org It's a site run by former KKK people and you can read quite a bit as an anonymous guest. They also don't wear you out with ads since nobody would likely want to have their stuff on such a site. If you really want to get inside the mind of that beast, that's the most populated website of them all with like well over 200,000 users. What's interesting is that they are not allowed to say words you would expect to find there. But they still dance around it every way they can.

If you're interested in black racism, try the Black Foot Soldier Network, the New Black Panthers, the BLA and Chris Rock.

It's a fascinating subject. What used to be a purely social phenomenon has become intertwined with our government and economy, a dangerous powder keg waiting.

Buy lots of beans, canned and dry. Iodine, water filters and enough spices to turn your neighbor's annoying mutt into a feast if necessary!

3. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Any book by the klan is good brother.

4. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

I'm looking for something to read on the history of the Klan, I'm guessing that website will talk about their beliefs and spread their propaganda.

Are you saying that the "black racism" movement is a fascinating subject or were you referring to the Klan or groups like them?

5. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

If you google "books on the history of the kkk", lots of titles come up. You can then shop for them on amazon.com and check out the reviews left by other people on the specific titles that appeal to you.

I've personally never read a book on the history of the KKK, so I can't recommend a title. I buy lots of books from amazon.com though, and find the customer reviews quite helpful. Good luck!

6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I have like 80 books on the KKK, theyre all great.

1 person likes this.
  7. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

They're all interesting. For the most part their messages are very similar. It's as if all we need to d is keep them far away from each other and things might normalize.

On the other site though, there are forums on books, so you don't have to worry that the KKK can subliminally program you into spraying mustard onto black people. And you don't have to join, go incog. Don't criticize people you aren't willing to do a little research on. They spew plenty about KKK history and books about it.