Boobs

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by crazytrain341, Jan 15, 2021.

1. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Gotta be honest, I love my wife's boobs.

Love spooning her then cupping them as she purrs off to sleep.

But at what point in time did boobs become a sexual / erotic object? Boobs serve a very important and specific, non sexual function. The other fun part of a woman's body also serves important functions as well, one of which is sexual. How did boobs evolve into and erotic object? At what point in history did society require them to be covered from plain view?

A woman's mouth has many functions as well, one may be considered sexual or sensual. But outside of COVID women don't walk around covering their mouth.

Those un-contacted tribes in Africa / Amazon forest where the women walk around topless, do they consider boobs to be sexual objects?

jmadre likes this.
  2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

You’re not alone when it comes to breasts.
    I consider myself lucky to have met some women who love their breasts played with a lot. Sometimes if it was not me it was them pulling my hand around on their breasts as we spooned for a sleep time.

jmadre and crazytrain341 like this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Tits are awespme not just to play with, but to suck on, fondle, lick, and provide a good fucking too. My first wife had 36C cups tits and I enjoyed fucking those tits while she pressed them tight against my cock. My present wife has 44GG tits which are a challenge to fuck but just as enjoyable.

jmadre likes this.
  4. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

What is your challenge titfucking your wife's GG breasts?
    I had one once, not sure what her breasts size was, but very big. They were very easy to titfuck and it was an experience I had reproduces elsewhere after.

5. LovesTheChallenges

LovesTheChallenges Members

I often wondered that myself. However, I sure am glad that they did evolve into what they have because there is nothing I love more than a big pair of titties !!!

6. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

LOL leave it to Hip > Love and Sex to dirty up a perfectly legitimate, scientific / physiological question haha

These forums are fuuuunnn! :)

7. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Great question. Here's one I heard years ago that I'm still pondering: Did Eve wear one fig leaf or three?

8. Jgoode9192

Jgoode9192 Supporters HipForums Supporter

I love my wife's perfect tits. She is a 36D now.... I watch a lot of bbw lorn just because of the big tits.

9. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Don't mean to side track my own thread, but did you know that Adam in the story of Creationism had a first wife, her name was Lilith.

No doubt that Christian religions vehemently reject this idea.

I'd still like to know how boobs evolved into a sexual object and was there a point in time where they were just another part of a woman's body but related to sex.

10. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Not in my bible. Why then is the legend of Eve being the first woman so well known?

crazytrain341 likes this.
  11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Since you know of the creation story you should know that some of the first recorded texts reference a womans breast as a sex object. Read the Judeo book Song of Songs. A womans bosom has been looked upon sexually throughout the centuries. For women the breast has many nerve endings like the clitoris that signal the same area of their brain. This phenomenon may have evolved into the human female that we know today for reasons of preparation of the body for repeated child birth. It has been proven a suckling infant on the mothers breast causes the uterus to contract and reform. It has also been proven that a woman does not have to bear a child in order to produce milk from her breasts. There are men who enjoy adult nurturing or suckling breast milk without the need to engage in sex beyond that.
    Your bible like most that are in print are a subset of many books that were written. Around 300AD a scholar known as Jerome put together the codex known as the Bible. He chose the texts to be included and omitted others. Some of those omitted books and writings such as the satiric Alphabet of Sirach mentioned Lilith as Adams wife before Eve. Lilith was created by God out of dust and not from Adams rib to live in the garden with Adam. Problems arose between them when Adam tried to force his will upon her. One story tells that Lilith refused to lay beneath Adam during sex as in fucking missionary. Hebrew belief of Lilith is she is a demonic figure that goes back to ancient Mesopotamian religions, found in cuneiform texts of Sumer, Assyria, and Babylonia. It is said she left the Garden and laid with Archangel Samael never to return and thus became a demon.

12. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

None at the beginning. Then God made them clothes out of animal skin.

13. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings. (Genesis 3:7 NASB)

"Loin coverings" suggests she didn't cover her boobs but other translations are more ambiguous.

14. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Why do you think most religions omit it?

It doesn't work well when you're trying to preach monogamy and marriage for life.

15. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Here's something I don't get: my wife last night walked naked past an open window covering her boobs not her vagina. I've seen it in a movie too a naked girl hiding behind a tree stepped out into the open covering her boobs. One arm could cover boobs and the other hand the vag but this girl and my wife folded both arms over their boobs and left their vag on show. What's with that? Surely having your boobs seen is less sexual or intimate than your vag. When going to a nude beach I've heard some women are prepared to go topless while they consider going the whole hog confirming my theory that showing boobs is less of a big deal than a vag. Can someone shed some light on this peculiarity?

16. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Seen that many times. Can't figure it out. Skinny dipping years ago and all 6 girls covered their breasts...

17. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I like them small.

18. Roobarb

Roobarb Banned

I enjoy my boobs played with . I am a C cup so average lol . xxx

19. WomenPower

WomenPower Members

Personally, I think if a woman is comfortable going top less outside then she should be able to.... just like men do.