boobs not bombs and stuff.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Fern, May 11, 2004.

1. Fern

Fern Member

hi. just thought id introduce myself. my name is fern im 23 and im a mom to a small elf named elwynn he's 16 months. we live in BC. my partner is chaos on here. i guess he's been posting here for a long time. we are gardening maniacs. we want to save the world one day. we cloth diaper and co-sleep and breastfeed. we sign a bit too and i want to go to school to learn lots about sign language. its my new passion. we eat organic food when we can. i like bugs and puddles and picnics. yup.

cheers, fern and family

2. 7river

7river on a distinguished path

welcome fern!

whats co sleep?

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

It's when your baby sleeps with you instead of being quarantined in a dark lonely room....

I'm German, so the kid's on his own, but co-sleeping is a really sweet thing. Sometimes I go get him and bring him to bed with me. I sleep better. I love to hear him breathing. But he kicks.

4. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Hello hello.... ;) you're so lucky... I can't wait until my husband and I have kids. We're both into that whole organic-granola-lifestyle, although more myself than him!

5. Co-sleeping would never work for me. I couldn't go that long without sex--that's why I'm adopting. Plus, I need my space. I don't think letting your kid have his own room is the same as "quarantining him in a dark lonely room." How dramatic.

6. Manolao

Manolao Member

ohhh... sweet!!! we do not have this term in Italian.. co-sleep.. we just use to do always!!!! :D
    I guess we are the most "mummy" persons in the world! I personaly used to sleep with my mum.. until I was 3 I guess.. then perhaps they were a bit bored to have me there.. so one night they decided to give me a sister to sleep with! :)