Bongwater!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace Attack, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

My friend has the nastiest water in his bong. It's so old it looks like raw sewage. There were even cigarette boats floating in it.

It seems there's alot of people who keep their bongs filled with old water. Is there any benefit to this? I assumed it was just out of laziness.

I change the water after each session, I like my bongs fresh and clean.
    How bout you?

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

clean water actuily filters out more tar
    i like useing clean water cuz the smell of bong water grosses me out

3. peace_is_possible

peace_is_possible Member

I usually clean mine after a few uses. I like it clean too, you can taste the weed so much better.

4. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

maybe they're trying to establish a guiness world record.

"world's oldest bogwater"

- Guy McJewbeard, 98, has not changed the water in his bong since his 14th birthday. "i realize it is now nearly solid, but this bongwater and i have been through alot together." said a teary eyed McJewbeard. For this acheivement Guy will be presented with a bottle of bong cleaner, which he will hopefully put to good use before his next party.

5. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

McJewbeard?? wtf does a jewish beard look like?

6. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

7. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

the last three posts^^ in this thread are freekin hilarious

8. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

it could've been four if you had waited for peace attck to reply...

ASS!

jk.

9. weedhopper

weedhopper Member

my little brother never cleans his bongwater so his room and his ass reeks of bongwater!!!!!

10. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

his ass huh? you might want to try to get him to see a doctor about that. Unless he's been drinking his bong water, in which case, take away his bong ownership privilages.

11. element7

element7 Random fool

Ah, one day I hope to smoke with this ol' curmudgeon. How cool that would be. I'll stick to me own pipe though. :)

Seriously though, I smoked with a 76 year old, 'George' Cohen, that did indeed keep the water for months. Crazy. But hey, he had some kick ass nugz. That and he'd pick up the guitar so the bongwater could be forgiven.

12. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

haha, the Jewbeard thing had me laughing, especially when I saw the picture. I don't usually literally laugh out loud from stuff I see online, but that did it, haha.

Man, that's gross, though...he had cigarette butts in it? WTF??? Man, all that nicotine disollving into the water, that's no good. DON'T DRINK IT, there's far more nicotine in there than what you get just by smoking cigs, it'd probably kill you. I know some idiots like to drink old water thinking they'll get high, so don't let him do it. It's literally lethal poison now.

And make him change it. The whole point of a bong is to help clean the smoke, clean water does it better. Plus it stinks less.

13. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

even AFTER puring out the water the bong smells bad enough. leaving water in it is waiting for someone to knock it over...

14. doubledtrapezoid

doubledtrapezoid Member

my friend had a bong with thick ass green water that was more like oil... he kept saying he was going to dip ciggs in it and let them dry and it would work to get high, i told him that it wouldnt work, thankfully it spilled one day cause it was starting to make weed taste rotten when we smoked through it

15. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

i clean out my bongwater after the session, period. once we're done smoking i pour it out. why would you keep it in there, all you have to do is turn on a sink and fill it up.

a clean bong is the only way to go.

16. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

agreed

17. thebuffster

thebuffster Member

On a related note, one time I was saw a billboard advertising Joint Juice. I was 14 and thought it was another name for bong water. I made a never-ending series of jokes to my ex-hippie dad, who had arthritis.