Bonding Lodge Ceremony

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by gingeroot, Oct 15, 2018.

1. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with this, or if it is really something new I have brought back to greater society. I was taught it when I was young, and have been teaching it to friends all summer that have used it to various degrees of success. It is far beyond just "let's go camping and have lots of sex". It is a ceremony that ends with relatively new couples being closer than ever. Here is how it works.

1) It should only be two people. You CAN do it with three but it almost never works for reasons that will become apparent in a moment.

2) It must be outdoors. A tent, a cave, open in a field if you wish. But you can't just hold up in a room or in a van or something. the presence of nature

3) Your supplies should only be water and blankets You may bring small amounts of food, drugs, and smokes if you must but these should not be anything that will distract you from having sex. So trail mix instead of heavy pasta or something. Alcohol should NOT be involved even if both parties are drinkers.

Both parties are to be naked the entire time. Both parties are to be tethered together the entire time. How you decide to tether is up to you. You can do it at the ankles, wrists, waist, some even do it at the neck. You can use rope, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, collars, it doesn't matter as long as you are bother connected.

Once you are tethered and naked you may start. The idea is to have as much sex as both of you can stand. This isn't about control, it's about communication. If your partner needs rest, let them rest, if your partner desires more you should try to go as much as you feel comfortable. Once again this is about connection not exerting will over another. It should be understood that the ceremony can end at anytime if one person is "just not feeling it". This is all voluntary.

Communication about sex is obviously very important, but general talk is also encouraged. Just know that the tent is like vegas, "what happens there, stays there". Intimate time is good for getting people to open up. Talk about whatever you like. But remember that sex should be the main focus. Breaks for whatever reason can be taken at anytime.

There should be an agreed upon time to end the ceremony, though it should be a MINIMUM of 24 hours. 36 hours seems to be the norm. Starting on a Friday night and ending Sunday morning. The couple should discuss the experience afterward. Either immediately or later in the day after spending a little "alone time".

I've suggested this to a few couples all under the age of 24 or so. The results seem to be all very similar, which are consistent to when I have done it. At first it's really fun. Then you kind of get in a rhythm. At some point it gets a little bit too much and maybe even a bit boring. There hits this low point where you both kinda want to just get this over with. Then it peaks and you've made this amazing accomplishment with another person. You feel this love and connection that is amazingly special.

Anyway, is anyone familiar with this on this more formal level instead of just "hey let's go camping?"

2. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

It's more than fun. It's a spiritual experience. The girls I'e done it with I have a deep connection with even when we aren't together.

3. Kaiju

Kaiju Members

OMG you're Shelby Chesnes!

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I recall a self styled shaman in Colorado offering this in the early 2000s.

5. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

it's all part of Lillian Love.

6. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

Sounds like too much work.