Bondage Restraints

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Inkoosikas, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Inkoosikas

Inkoosikas Members

Hello, so I am trying to get into bondage a little for my Girlfriend as she really wants to try it.

I am just looking for some basic ankle and wrist restraint to tie her hands and legs to the bead posts for starters.

I have looked online a bit and can't seem to find decent quality wrist and ankle restraints, so I wanted to ask here if anyone has something they could recommend.

I don't care what the material is as long as it will be sturdy and durable.

Any suggestions?

2. IbeDave

IbeDave Members

Just buy some ropes and learn some basic bondage knots man. By far the best way, if you buy some restraints you are pretty limited with what you can do with them as they are made with a purpose in mind. If you buy some nice bondage ropes (probably get nice soft ones to start with) you have so much freedom and can restrain her anyway you can think of.

When learning knots make sure to learn the correct knots generally speaking if you just search for bondage knots you will be ok. If you just learn any old knot, some knots can get tighter as they are pulled which can cut off her blood flow definitely not a fun start.

Also ropes are much cheaper than buying high quality leather straps and stuff.

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Neoprene.
    Rope slides, over cinches, rubs skin raw, can beg too tight and cut circulation.
    For new to kink, go with neoprene.

4. IbeDave

IbeDave Members

Nah that is not true at all. Ropes do not slide if you have tied a decent knot which is not hard to do. If you buy soft rope it does not rub skin raw or even leave marks. and it certainly does not get tighter and cut circulation, only if you learn bad knots will this happen.

Look up some stuff by the "Knotty Boys" they have some really awesome information on how to do it well.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ugh I just broke my leg spreader bars and my miss isn't happy.
    It would appear they are designed to fail though as I have noticed cut on each end that would allow the restrained person to pull it apart to escape if things got serious. Not a bad thing at all, but I trust my partner and this isn't good for us. I might be able to solder them shut, or have them welded shut. You can see the notch at the 3 o'clock position.

It really ruined the moment. :(

20190210_165006.jpg
    20190210_164950.jpg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Deejay88 likes this.
  6. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

You can use velcro straps, velvet curtain cord works well. Once you are both comfortable doing it you can change up to other heavier equipment. In our adult room we have steel hooks dyna bolted in to the ceiling,walls & the floor. Chains are then used to restrain me via leather cuffs on my ankles, wrists & a collar around my neck.

thefallenone1986 and Deejay88 like this.