bonaroo prayers

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Layla Nahar, May 17, 2007.

1. Layla Nahar

Layla Nahar Member

Friends

I really want to go to bonaroo this year. But I need help/luck. I gotta find someone in my area who is going, who can take my stuff down for me (I work so I can't get time off for the road trip - bummer.)

So, if you have a moment, will you send out a positve vibe/wish that I find some cool reliable people to hook up with? & if you tell me some thing you are wanting, I'll send some hope energy out for you, too.

LN

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Positive vibe sent via vibe sender 2.03beta.

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

bonnaroo rocks!!! lineup is a little odd this year but no worries.

good luck!!!

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

all my positive vibes and wishes are with you!

and you can send me your wishes on getting the credits i need to pass my remaining junior year!

5. Well I'll be there, hopefully you can get a ride, where you coming from? Maybe someone can help you out.

6. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

I was gonna go to Bonnaroo this year, but my mom and friend's mom thought it'd be too dangerous. Now I might be going on a road trip to Maine/Montreal...yeah, Bonnaroo's too dangerous, but a road trip to fucking Maine isn't :rolleyes:

I'm sending good vibes your way though, hope you end up going :)

7. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I would have went this year, I had $200 on the 21st of April, I got the other 10 in a week and the tickets were sold out ;_;

8. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'll be going solo.

9. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

I wish I was going, but I'm broke... so I'm just going to see the Allman Brothers in August when I DO have the money!

But sending good wishes your way.. good luck!

10. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

I'm going. I'm so excited. The lineup is a little odd. But I love all the bands.

11. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Oh shit... you're going now? :D

I love the Allmans, seen them many times... in fact, Gregg's dad was murdered just a few miles away and they have much family around here.

But, nevertheless, the best "allman" format I've seen so far is Derek Trucks Band/Col. Bruce & Aquarium Rescue Unit/Codetalkers. It's rare that you see them these days, though, Oteil is just a beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t0OnBkdZso
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVKsEwhY008
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tj9Lbb9uFto

I just wish Duane was there. He was really the first to get people to take musicians from the South seriously...

12. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

Yeah man- im goin to the Ratdog/Allman Brothers show at PNC bank arts center gonna be the BOMB!