Bombs sent to Clintons, Obamas, George Soros, and CNN

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by MeAgain, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Is it still an act of terror now that the guy is a 56 year-old white guy? My guess is CNN stopped reporting it as that.

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

soulcompromise likes this.
  3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I didnt really get that from this. It seemed to be about privileged white males playing victim, not about lower class white men who are actually suffering

MeAgain likes this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Florida law prohibits window coverings like these stickers on vehicles...how odd that this vehicle NEVER was stopped by police prior to today? Not to mention the summer sun wouldve bleached the shit out of them..
    And a retired post worker called the Roger and Jp show and stated the usps does not deliver to the homes of anyone under secret service protection, like the clintons and obumas. All mail addressed to them goes to the Secret service field office. therefor the report the bombs went to these homes in a lie.

WritersPanic likes this.
  5. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

CNN has reported that Government Officials have said it is an act of terror. Another package was just intercepted on its way to the guy who formed NEED TO IMPEACH. The 56 YO white guy might not be all white. He has several made up names, some Italian, Spanish, Filipino, and he has claimed to be Seminole Indian; however, the tribe says he is not a member. A Miami Florida station reported that he has been working as a strip tease dancer.

6. stormountainman

Orison, no one ever said they went to their homes. All the news and government statements have made it very clear that they were intercepted at postal service facilities. He sent one to the guy who is doing the NEED TO IMPEACH and his was also intercepted. As for the stickers on the van, the local cops might be Republicans and looked the other way? Who Knows?

7. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Do you know where the vehicle was registered?
    Cesar Altieri has lived in New Jersey, Michigan , New York, and North Carolina.
    How do you know he was never stopped for any vehicle infractions?
    Do you know if the Florida law is enforced?
    Do you know if the decals restrict vision under Florida law?
    Do you know when the stickers were applied, how resistant they are to sunlight and how long per day the stickers have been exposed to sunlight?

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

how he drive those distances in little time.
    Moblie phones don't have the search capabilities that a desktop has.
    I also like to include that I have a life and 99% of this shit I don't give all a shit about. This site hosts to stoners and the like .
    Hipforums is for entertainment purposes only ..

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2018
  9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I heard his mother was Italian and his biological father was Filipino. The Italian part could account for the Randazzo and Altieri surnames he used on Facebook. Altieri is his middle name. Viola Altieri, his grandmother,once filed a domestic abuse claim against him and later withdrew it. Randazzo? Maybe homage to the 50s rock legend--"Goin Out of My Head"; "The Way of a Clown". Who knows.Filipinos speak Spanish--hence the Hispanic name Cesar--or it could be short for the Italian Cesare. As for the Seminoles, he may be an Indian wannabe, like a certain national politician who I'll leave nameless. Some of those made up names were for social media. BTW, my real name may be Okiefreak, but my friends call me Mr. Earl. (and my really good friends often call me Speedo).

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    Piney, scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  10. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]
    Conveniently caught the fake bomb “bomber” right as a long scheduled meeting with young black conservatives at the Whitehouse...

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

OK now I wonder what the mad Bombers van looks like ……………….

NO
    [​IMG]

Not quite right.........

[​IMG]

The perfect fit for a mad bomber....................

[​IMG]

ZenKarma likes this.
  12. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Where is Cesar registered to vote? Last I knew felons can't vote in Florida.

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Excellent question

14. lode

lode Banned

15. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Another day, another shooting--this time at a Pittsburgh, PA, synagogue, by a gunman armed with an AR-15 and two hand guns shouting Anti-Semitic slogans. And there is a body count. Curious it should happen on the heels of the mail bomber. Are we in for copycats now. And isn't it the Democrats who are supposedly into violence and mob rule? Seems like the radical right is on a rampage empowered by the Divider in Chief--and of course it must all be CNN's fault.

scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Don't forget Obama.... Or Hillary...

scratcho likes this.
  17. stormountainman

I like calling you Okie, because I knew an old cowhand in Colorado named Okie Nolan. He drove a truck with me at the same cattle company for nearly 18 years. Going back to Cesar whatever, he also used the name John Milan??? His former lawyer says he is a 14 year old boy in a grown-up body. I knew a guy from Sheffield Texas who mixed Budweiser and Miracle Grow one time. He was a 14 year old in a grown man's body. On the same note, another of Trump's followers has attacked Jewish worshipers in Pittsburg...on a Saturday no less.

Okiefreak likes this.
  18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I caught the reference, Earl---I mean Okie.

stormountainman likes this.
  19. Would anyone agree with me, though, that we should place more emphasis on the fact that this is a terrorist?

Logan 5 likes this.
  20. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Won't be allowed to vote any longer, I bet.