body odor

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by blackcat666, Nov 17, 2009.

1. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

i'm not just referring just to, people who have not bathed since the last ice age.
    i mean, those people who put that skinking shit (after shave, cologne, perfume etc) on themselves because, they belive it makes them smell 'good.'
    well, it don't!
    they stink just as badly, if not worst, then those who bathe just once a year.
    most offen, it is the gals who stink of that overly priced rancid polecat piss called 'perfume.'
    i was on the bus today and, this guy got on board, who smelled like an old french whore, with all that cologne shit he had on himself... damn, the motherfucker must have bathe in it!
    i, was like almost everyone else on the bus. we rush to get off the bus, as fast as we could at the next stop. several of us got sick from mr. stinkos' scent!

if your going out around other people, why can't you just bathe, use a deodorant and, brush your teeth.
    if you do that much you won't stink. but man, don't use overkill like that stinking colonge/perfume shit!

Dude111 likes this.
  2. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

I agree, body odour isn't acceptable.

Also, this aftershave smells ridiculously good...

[​IMG]

It doesn't smell like typical aftershave, it just smells kind of fruity and makes my mouth water. :p

3. letmeSleep

letmeSleep Member

Ugh, my goddamned roommate has the smelliest feet I've ever had to sniff in the living room air. I don't even know if he knows how bad his feet smell. he probably has athlete's foot or something and just doesn't give a hoot.

4. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Well i shower practically every day. I still have had people tell me i smell, I just have to always be wearing deoderant. I don't use regular deoderant tho I hate putting nasty chems into me.

5. EnergyofInfinity

EnergyofInfinity Member

I shower every three days and i don't wear deodorant. I use essential oils and wash my pits after a work out, but i do not stink. I smell of male pheromones but i am healthy bodily and mentally and don't excrete horrible oders... well except my feet if i were polyester socks:puke:

Other than that i take a shower before outing and like i said before use oils

6. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

I agree, over kill is never good.

I am obsessive about staying clean, shower every day and occasionally twice (sports).

But I rarely use after-shave, or if I do I use it sporadically. It's weird but it reminds me of hangovers :p

The smell of your clothes and the stale after-shave, after a heavy night on the grog- waking up on a friends couch still in your coat and trousers.

But as noted already, girls sure can over do it to. It's a total turn off. I like women natural smelling and looking, so just a good amount of make up and body spray is necessary.

Orison likes this.
  7. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

i like it :)
    except for feet and cologne when i know the person has a good bo

8. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I have never smelled a cologne so bad to warrant a complaint.
    Some old lady perfume though. I think they put so much on because they can't smell it until they bathe in it. Cause their old.

9. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

theres this lady I know and her perfume smells like baby powder, and when I get a whiff it makes me sneeze, every time I walk past her.. that to me is worse than BO

10. BlackTar_46

BlackTar_46 Member

what about people who havent bathed since the last ice age AND then put enough cologne on and smell like old french whores?

11. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Indeed its garbage and does make them smell worse...... They wouldnt smell that bad naturally!!

12. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

My cologne rocks.

13. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I have zero problem with cologne/aftershave or perfume.

Unless it's vanilla. When I was in middle school, our school librarian chain smoked in her car every free second she got. And she used vanilla perfume to cover up the smell of smoke on her skin, hair, and clothes. Didn't work. It just mixed with the smoke smell to create a uniqely unpleasant odor that still to this day has ruined the scent of vanilla anything for me.

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i smell so good i turn myself on

Irminsul likes this.
  15. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I sweat Paco Rabanne

16. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Honestly when I used to take the bus, stinky people didn't annoy me as much as sitting there watching people hold onto the pole in front of me and I could see clumps of deodorant under their arms. Especially if they had hair, it just looked like trapped snot and I was worried a ball of deodorant would fall on me when the bus lurched...lol

Dude111 likes this.
  17. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yep I don't like any of it, on myself or anyone else. When you find someone and their natural scent drives you wild, that's the best.

Dude111 likes this.
  18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Asian people when it comes to bad breath although they’ve improved greatly from how bad it was back in the 1980s and 1990s – they’re a quick study and finally seem to be catching on.

19. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I saw a youtube video of some guy in a mall asking ppl if they could smell thier armpits.... I dont think I could be that brave to ask anyone!!! (Its not a big deal I guess but most would laugh at you)

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

When I go out I put on deodorant or perfume pending the venue but when I'm at home i Iove my own scent lol. I'll go 5 days without deodorant if I can. I honestly think my sweat taste like swimming pool, like a distinct umm.. Chlorine taste and smell.

One of my personal theories is this chlorine cleans my body as I sweat, because I've always had good skin and stuff like that and I tend to sweat easy and a lot. I used to be embarrassed by that, but as I get older I don't care as much. If I'm sweating I'm hot. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Like right now, I'm in a hot bath. The only reason is so I can sweat.

Dude111 likes this.