Body Jewelry

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by trekker, Jul 11, 2011.

1. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

I have a large collection of plugs, tunnels, tapers, and rings that I don't use any more because my holes have outgrown them. There are hundreds of dollars worth of items that I want to sell. I have implant grade stainless steel, titanium, wood, horn, bone. I have sizes running up to 1 1/4 inch. If you would like to buy the lot just make me an offer. You can contact me for any question you like, and I will try to answer them. Thanks for looking.

2. barefootlocks

barefootlocks Senior Member

Hmmm...alright, I'm curious. What'chya got and how much were you hoping for?

3. trekker

I have lots of large gauge jewelry and smaller stuff as well. I have a number of plugs from 1/2" to an inch and a quarter. I have ebony, bloodwood, surgical stainless steel. I have several different size tapers. If you are truly interested I will take some pictures. What are you looking for. I can sell the pieces individually. You will get a better deal for the whole lot. The whole lot cost me around 1000 dollars over the past 6 years of stretching. I am willing to do a deep discount for the entire lot :)

4. barefootlocks

barefootlocks Senior Member

Shwoa dude, that's a whole lotta money! I currently have 00g and 2g holes, and am looking for some wood or bone plugs. I was thinkin (depending on what they look like and what you would agree to) about spending 50. Dont know if that would be worth it to you, but you should still put up some pics and let us check it out. :)

5. trekker

For 50 bucks I will send you all of my small gauge jewelry.