Bob Dylans a-tourin

Discussion in 'Music' started by tpgi, Jan 30, 2005.

1. tpgi

tpgi Member

Hes going back on tour in march! whose gonna be there? I know i am (if he plays on the east coast).

2. ThrftShopSweater

ThrftShopSweater Member

hopefully he wont play the keyboard like last time i saw him...

3. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

I would cut off my vagina to meet Bob Dylan.

4. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

peace, don't say that. Last time I saw him I was pretty damn disappointed. I mean, it was awesome seeing him the legend he is, and he played 95% of my favorite songs, but shit. He didn't even pick up his guitar and play. He didn't do an encore, he just didnt' seem to care. Not much of a crowd pleaser.

I really enjoyed the concert, but he just ddint' seem to care. I'd see him again fi he went on tour, but I could only hope that he would at least pick up his damn guitar this time....

Anyone know where I can get tour dates?

5. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

Oh, I have heard he puts on a bad show these days. :(

I'd still want to see it though, just for the sake of it.

6. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

ya he didnt play guitar when i saw him, only keys

7. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Aye, same thing when I saw him last August, I guess he's just getting too old for it.

8. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

same thing happened when i saw him...he only sang and played his keyboard which i couldnt really hear. I still think anybody who's anyone needs to see dylan once live, no matter how bad he stinks.

9. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Guys... It's called arthritis...

As my grandmother says, "Shit happens when you're old"... :D

I saw him myself at the norva at norfolk, va... it was still great, in my eyes... just being able to see him.

10. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

He came to Washington a few years back... he was touring with Ziggy Marley. he was playing his guitar when i saw him.. it was a very good show!!

alothough i remember not understanding him alot of the times, but it was all good cause i new the words anyhow :D

anyone who gets a chance to see him, or if he should be coming to a town near you.. GO SEE IT!!! you wont regret it one bit... to see the legend himself play live in front of you... nothing beast that!!

11. methos

methos Member

Yea don't bad mouth Dylan for not playing the guitar, I mean geez he's in his 60s now and just can't physically stand for a whole show and play the guitar.

12. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

He's almost 66, I think. :p I mean... it's genetics too... Buddy Guy is almost 70 and he's still ripping it up on his strats and just released a new acoustic album last year.

13. tpgi

tpgi Member

yea the tourdates are on bobdylan.com but it is not a complete list. Also i think last tour was the first time he played exclusively keyboard. I bet this time we will at least see him play a lil guitar