blueberry?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by PurpTillIDie, May 22, 2007.

1. PurpTillIDie

PurpTillIDie Member

yo i was wondering if anyone has some pics of some blueberry chronic cause ive never seen but im gonna buy some so i want to know what it should look like and i guess smell like although im guessing it smells alittle like blueberrys?no clue but if someone gots any pics of some blueberry nugs i would appreciate it

im buying a dime of schwag and blueberry for 15$ so i want to know what the blueberry looks like or atleast what i should expect to see casue i mean sounds cheap for that right?(imean for both the dime of schwag and dime of blueberry, i already know schwag)or is that about the right price? anyways thanks

(first time buying always would just pitch in but going for my own stuff now)

2. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

yo i usually pay around 30-35 a g for bluberry, its so good ass shit so your probally not gettin real blueberry or ful blueberry

3. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

^^^but you also pay 150 for a 1/4...your prices are outrageous champ

4. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

yeah, and in the same thread he said he gets O's of dank for 190... hmmmm :toetap:

5. cheeky1

cheeky1 Member

[​IMG]
    sorry for the double post

6. cheeky1

cheeky1 Member

Here is a shot of B-berry from dutch passion seeds *****

[​IMG]