Blowjob aftershock

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Harmonys_Decade, May 24, 2004.

1. Harmonys_Decade

Harmonys_Decade Guest

2. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I've heard that there is something in a guys cum that some girls can actually be a little allergic to. I wish I knew exactly what it was I heard. But at the time it was in response to a guy who said his girlfriend got bad runs from swallowing. Sorry, that isn't a whole lot of info. Maybe another thing is that you agitated your throat glands and maybe they are trying to react / heal.

As for STD's and even things like the common cold, most of that can be transmitted through the mouth so you could just be getting sick, or it could possibly be more. Hopefully this guy is being honest with you about it being his first time as well as whatever his sexual background is.

If your throat hurts for something like longer than 3 days it's recommended that you see a doctor. They put that message on the back of some cold syrup bottles, I can't remember exactly what it says though.

3. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

ugh. solution: dont swallow next time. seriously think about what you swallowed. I would be amazed if your throat didnt get nasty. sorry I dont have infocall telehealth ontario if ur in ontario

4. XoticDivinity

XoticDivinity Member

Try searching on google,dogpile,etc to see if you can find some info on it! Other wise I agree with We_All_Shine_On...dont swallow again!!! Maybe if you go to give him head again, get him to wear protection. If you don't get a sore throat then it's a pretty good chance it's his cum. In that case I would think seriously before doing anything else sexual with this dude until he is tested for STD's. Just to take care of your own. Hope your throat feels better!

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

what!? dont listen to them, your throat doesnt hurt because you swallowed!:p

6. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Your going to die. You have about 12 hours left to live. Your suffering from a common disease known as Swallowingajawasabadfuckinidea. Seriouslly though. Maybe see a doc, before its to late. You never know

7. superNova

superNova Member

you're probably getting a cold :p chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilll :)

8. phrank

phrank Member

If I go down on a girl after having not done it in a long time, it always feels like I have a sprained tongue the next day!

phrank

9. torz

torz Member

i dont think it will be anything serious, he could have eaten something spicey or citrusy (orange, lemmon etc) which affects the taste of cum, which in turn could have agrivated your throat. i would both go and get tested for STI's tho, that way you can stop thinking 'is it an STI'?

10. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

thats a good solution *shudders*

11. abbie_hoffman

abbie_hoffman Member

Oh come on people!! Stop scaring the girl and/or being so immature! Do you honestly believe what you write. The only thing I heard that was pretty true was 'i dont think it will be anything serious, he could have eaten something spicey or citrusy (orange, lemmon etc) which affects the taste of cum, which in turn could have agrivated your throat.' My girlfriend swallows everytime she goes down on me. Sometimes, she too gets a sore throat. But it goes away in a day or two. It is no big deal and nothing to worry about. Your throat is NOT going to get nasty. You are not going to get sick. I'm sure your b/f is being honest with you, and you are not going to get an STD. It's really not that big of a deal. If it bothers you, just don't swallow from now on, or just get used to it. But please...RELAX!

12. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

It could be that you took his penis too far into your mouth? There's nothing wrong with BJ's...so don't go denying the guy that! haha. I've gotten slightly sore throats after going down on my boyfriend before. It's nothing to be worried about. It could be the cum itself or just the fact that you had a dick in your mouth and it could've hit something back there. Don't worry about it...it'll go away soon...:)

13. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

she shouldnt have to swallow anyways...

i doubt she'd eat a spoonful of dirt so why would anyone swallow cum?

14. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

Gsus! :eek: nothing wrong with swallowing cum! don't compare it with dirt! :mad:

15. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

well cum and dirt are pretty similar... theyre both disgusting and nasty...

i dont see too many people putting dirt into their mouth and its a shame that girls think they have to swallow its filthy

16. Lanstar Zero

Lanstar Zero Member

I assume you don't want guys to go down on you because your pussy juice is "filthy"! :confused:

:p

17. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

You really sounds pretty frustrated to me!

18. WutheringHeights

WutheringHeights Member

Why do you have to spread this kind of negativity?

19. abbie_hoffman

abbie_hoffman Member

From the posts of hers I've seen I would say you are right about her being frustrated. All of your (xdancingbearx) posts are so negative. Guys only look at girls pictures because they are dirty old pervs. Swallowing is nasty dirty and disgusting. Girls shouldn't HAVE to swallow. Hey guess what!? Some girls actually LIKE to swallow! You seem to have a very negative attitude about everything. I'm guessing it comes from having a negative attitude about yourself...and you project it onto everything!

20. Spiritforces

Spiritforces Member

One has the ability to swallow cum
    lol sounds fun :)

Dont judge ppl for doin it or not, cuz not one is ready for the judgment

Dont judge one for thinking something about swallowing cum you r not ready for the judgment

Okay, was fun