BLOW JOBS anyone??

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by YellowBug, May 3, 2006.

1. YellowBug

YellowBug Member

so i really want to knwo what i can to to not only enhance his pleasure more but mine as well while giving my boyfriend head..any ideas?

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

If you really want, you could probably let a vibe rest on your pussy while you go down on him

But, yeah, jester's right. The best part of giving a blow job is giving the blow job, of giving that much incredible pleasure to your partner, the focus of pleasing him as much as you can. That's the fun part, the ability to make him cum with just your mouth (and a hand or two for some), that's a power rush. Being able to bestow orgasmic pleasure on another is a power rush

to me, much moreso than sex. I mean, half the world has a pussy, pussy's are easy to make a guy cum with. Oral takes more talent, skill, and enjoyment to help get your partner off.

Letschacha, LowHangers and juicelover like this.
  3. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

Grab his balls while your sucking him, I love it when my gf does that. You could also stick a finger up his arse. Thats pretty good while getting you cock sucked. Plenty of vasaline though!!!

4. Derith

Derith Member

discuss it with him. ask him what he wants/likes when you do it too him.

also talk about what you want him to do to you orally.

5. now?

now? Member

6. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

try using flavored or heat activated lube. itll taste good and feel good ;P

7. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

Maybe it's just me but I refuse to have any lube on his penis if I'm doing the deed. The taste of those funky condoms and accessories are overrated, and have a terrible aftertaste. (Worse than cum anyway).

About being able to cum or not, period. That has more to do with how attractive (mentally and intellectually) he is and mentally stimulating, and vice versa.

Personally, a stranger or fuck buddy could get me off hitting the right spots but it would never be orgasmic. There has to be a very intense mutual connection. Then it is mindblowing. All the BS about men being different and entirely tied to the physical only is also overplayed. The outcome is always better if there's some mental stimulation and foreplay, flirting, teasing etc. Not just a suck and fuck. Unless he's a very horny, (usually rather dense or emotionally/mentally void) person in the first place.

juicelover likes this.
  8. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

true, lube does have a terrible aftertaste.....but its good while it lasts ;)

9. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

To jester's list I would add: don't forget to use your tongue while the lips are also engaged, and swallow, swallow, swallow! For you, the cave men (and women)invented '69!

juicelover likes this.
  10. candock

candock Member

It's very interesting!haha..but i have no experience about in! long for it!

11. Bat-Girl

Bat-Girl Member

I've been told I give really good head, but I don't know what I'm doing right!?!? I think he was just trying to get me to let him cum in my mouth...

Flash73 likes this.
  12. Natedog

Natedog Member

I never did "lubes" - spit works just fine:p

13. whereami

whereami Member

Gag yourself on his cock & produce lots of drool. Always works in getting me off. ;)

Or talk dirty to him while down there. Say things like,"Who's your dirty lil cocksucker?" or " God I love the way your cock tastes."

OMG I love all that....

juicelover likes this.
  14. twisted logic

twisted logic Member

thats freakin hot.

15. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

I always play with my "food".

juicelover likes this.
  16. twisted logic

twisted logic Member

whats your favorite thing about giving a bj?

17. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

I cannot say I have one favorite thing. It is really a combination of things.
    The noise...of giving a good bj, good eye contact, the smells and the taste associated with ejaculation.

juicelover likes this.
  18. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

I totally understand what you are saying here... but what is with all the generalizations...

We as men have no NEED for an emotional connection to get off...
    MANY women do...
    For you to say you "get off" and it not be "orgasmic" makes NO sense... it may not be as intense... but getting off, is still an orgasm...

Not nearly as intense if you are not emotionally attached.. totally understandable... Have you never had a good friend that you ended up hooking up with and had mind blowing sex? I have and it was great for both of us, because we talked many many times about our bodies, and what worked for us, and then at a party we got a little tipsy... it was last call... we were alone and the next thing we know Im giving her rug burns on her knees while Im hitting her from behind...

I guess my point is... there simply needs to be a comfort level not neccessarily an emotional attachment...

juicelover likes this.
  19. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

EDIT: post removed...

20. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member

Id say start off teasing him a little bit, run your tongue along the very tip of his penis, working your way down and then back up. Then slowly work your mouth unto him, suck on the tip for a little while, then proceed to deep throat. Make sure you have a lot of saliva in your mouth and use your tongue while sucking. I suggest swirling your tongue around his penis occasionally, or firmly rubbing it on the underside of his penis. Run your fingertips down the back of his thighs, and surprise him by grabbing his ass and pulling him deeper into you. And Dont be afraid to gag a little guys like that. And make eyecontact, act like you are enjoying it, possibly even finger yourself and moan. Also if you are to talk dirty to him, tell him how big he is and how it is hard for a "little whore," like you to suck on such a huge cock :)...but none the less say you aim to please and will do whatever he desires.

hoo.com and juicelover like this.