Blonde moment and Hostess pie don't mix

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I went to the Wawa in my area to get a hostess pie and a soda. (I know I know, not really good for me but I was hungry.) Well, I walked up to the register where the lady asked if I needed a bag. I told her yes so she put the soda in it. She kept looking at me so I told her I was eating the pie and handed her $2.00 in change. She kept looking at me. I told her that I was keeping the pie. (I was hungry people and couldn't think of why she'd want to take my pie away.) Finally, realizing that the pie wasn't going to get over to her without a darn good explanation, she told me I'd have to give her the pie so that she could scan it. I was so embarrassed that I handed her the pie and put my head on the counter. What was worse, people were in line behind me. (I hate those stupid blonde moments lol.) ;)

2. Bug Man

Bug Man Banned

Congratulations!

You are dumber than a box of fruit pies!

3. Bellfire01

4. Bug Man

Bug Man Banned

Maybe those fruit pies are killing yer brain cells. Just a thought.

5. Bellfire01

Could be, I think lack of sugar doesn't help. I need too start eating breakfast lol.

6. Elle

Elle Senior Member

haha...that reminded me of one time I was stoned and I was at a drive through and I paid the lady and when she gave me my change I drove off without the food. I heard her yell and I had to back up so she could give me my order:p I was embarrased, but I was stoned!

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

what's Wawa?