blind Melon / Spacehog members new band...The Tender Trio

Discussion in 'Gig List' started by reggie500, Oct 9, 2005.

1. reggie500

reggie500 Member

Royston Langdon (Spacehog singer) and Rogers Stevens (Blind Melon guitarist) have a new band with Rene Lopez. You can check out music at www.thetendertrio.com or www.myspace.com/tendertrio

They are playing 3 shows mid-October as follows:

Oct. 16th......Maxwell's, Hoboken NJ___________9 PM
    Oct. 17th.....Fletcher's, Baltimore MD__________9 PM
    Oct. 18th...Mercury Lounge, New York NY ______7:30 PM

2. melonhead

melonhead Member

GO SEE THIS BAND!

they're awesome. they are from NY, like me, and i'm a huge blind melon fan, so i've seen them a dozen times or more.
    go to www.thetendertrio.com and download their stuff.

plus, boys, the lead singer is married to liv tyler, so there's always that chance she's there.

see ya at the NYC show!
    peace.
    LP

3. Lemur24

Lemur24 Member

Another melonhead! Hello hello!! I would go see them in NY but I just recently travelled to Indiana (were you there, melonhead?) and I need to save money to go to Brazil next year to visit my family! I do hope, however, that they come to Toronto sometime soon like they were supposed to last year!! Tender trio and Blind Melon rock!!

4. Silly Angel

Silly Angel Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

wow, I just listened to the tracks on their website. awesome stuff. i've been a roger stevens fan for a long time (another blind melon junkie here). But I've never gotten to see him (or them) perform. thanks for the info.

5. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

I've probably listened to more Spacehog than Blind Melon. Tender Trio sounds great. Damn, they need to come to Texas, I'd love to see them live.