Blender, Frying Pan, Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by element7, Jan 13, 2005.

1. element7

element7 Random fool

Take a glass blender, remove the bottom. Get a frying pan the blender will fit in with the big mouth side down. Heat frying pan to little more than med heat and place the big side down on the pan. Drop bits through opening in bottom and cover. Watch as it fills with vapor. Remove cover, inhale. :)

2. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

dude i cant wait to do that 2morrow after i get more bud. How much do u usually put in and are u spose to cash the bud in one hit or do it a couple of times with the same bowl?

3. element7

element7 Random fool

I'd just pinch off little chunks and drop em into the contraption. Also, don't make it too hot because then it'll just burn up real fast. The chunks will be just little brown skeletons of themself, not really ash.

4. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

ive done that except i used a pickle jar and then flipped it and screwed the cap on just poked a hole in it and inhaled. it was wierd i felt high everytime i smoked a cig for like the next 2 days. all i got at the time tho was a medium buzz:confused:

5. jimi420

jimi420 Member

sounds cool but uhhh... whats the point? is there one or is just for the hell of it?

6. jimi420

jimi420 Member

oh yeah and what do these vaporizer things do?

7. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

its jsut like a normal vaporizer i guess, burns the THC into a vapor rahter then a harsh smoke and is supposed to get u higher...