Bladder Retention - Good Or Not ?

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by nz male, Sep 16, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

What' s the longest amount of time you have gone for without relieving your bladder either because you had to or just wanted to see how long you could for the hell of it ? I have at numerous times emptied my bladder just before bed time & not emptied it for over 10 hours later even if I have a drink of water just before I go to bed.
    Is this ok health wise ? I don't do it all the time - just the odd time to challenge myself from not peeing for several hours at a time. Sometimes I have lasted for nearly 11 hours until finally giving in & having to empty it.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I don't see how this could have any positive effect..

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

No, I do it for a kinky type of thing. Peeing only when very desperate at times.
    And have also peed in other places in my home without anyone knowing. How kinky is that ??

4. silk896

silk896 Member

When ya gotta go .... ya gotta go!

I pee when I need to, and sometimes just to have a mental rest from the tumult I'm often surrounded with.

Years ago, i was on a train in India ............. nuff said??? That was a really, really long hold..... But I'm not into it as an erotic practice.

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It depends...Are you peeing in a potted plant or in an air vent?

6. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Keep it up and you'll need pampers soon.

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Bathroom hand basin, outside in private area where I cant be seen, on bath mat before or getting into shower & even in bed with plenty of absorbing towels under me when alone at home.

8. Aerianne

Not kinky.

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

It Depends.

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sometimes I let a tiny amount of pee come out even when I know I can let it all flow out in one go. Its the control of keeping it in the bladder for as long as possible & then letting it flow out for a brief moment & tensing up so it stops again & then releasing it all. Sometimes I have just lay on my back on the bed (with water proof stuff under me) & then deliberately peed until I have emptied my bladder & masturbated either just before or straight afterwards. My own type of kinky golden shower. Now how kinky is that !

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

12. Aerianne