Blackie

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by velvet, Jan 10, 2005.

1. velvet

velvet Banned

Kinda weird.. last time he was posting he was pretty rude and harsh (and not just because I had an argument with him.. normally he at least tries to respond with some sense) and now he hasn't been online for a while.. I wonder if he had a really bad day that day and if something happened. I don't really (or really don't?) like him but I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone so.. just wondering..

his profile: http://www.hipforums.com/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&userid=6101

Watcha think?

2. velvet

velvet Banned

*bump*

hehe.. no one misses him or just no one wants to comment? ;)

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

he said he was going away for a while. I figured he did.

4. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

No, I don't really miss him.

5. velvet

velvet Banned

He said that? That would explain.. ah well.. I was starting to feel guilty for arguing, although I still feel that I was fully in my right.. hehe ;)

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

he has come back a couple times...he had supposedly had a couple problems here and is no on another board...pm peanuts, she would know the details.

7. velvet

velvet Banned

hm no.. he hasn't been online since we had that argument.. he didn't log into Hipforums after that (the 7th).. that day Peanuts was wondering if there was something up, seeing the nature of those last posts..

8. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I think he is an annoying little attention whore who has to let everyone know how many "internet friends" he has. like who really gives a flyin fuck?

9. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

blackie is the shyyyt, im gonna bang him till his cock falls off!!!!!

10. velvet

velvet Banned

Blackie... how adorable you are thinking I or anyone else cares. I was just wondering if I actually was responsible in getting rid of you, seems I didn't. Better next time.. and yes, I am keeping a close eye on you because I think you have very dangerous views, knowing what you do for a job. I wouldn't call that obsessive, I call that caring about youth. Something you know nothing about.. you proved that much in your previous posts.

11. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

hey blackie dear how are you doing these days?
    hope all is well with you.
    anything new going on?
    *hugs*

12. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

yah i guess you already know the hes either gonna wait til summer time or til' i find an apartment whichever comes first.
    ohio is okay, still cold (obviously with all the winter crap)

aww build a bears are so cool. and its even cooler that you're gonna be there for him. hes lucky to have you and the bear there for him. i'd be nervous too.

sounds like you have big plans for tonight :p :) thats okay my plans for the evening consist of playing on my bongos and watching the boob tube. it would be nice to have company too. :) well im sure one day ill have the privalege of meeting you. :)

13. velvet

velvet Banned

You know what? I'm not gonna respond to your posts anymore.. you are too childish with your remarks on my country and breasts and whatever. I am gonna keep a close eye on you though.. and I know that there are people here (I'm not gonna mention names and no, it's not me) that want to figure out if you are really a juvenile corrections officer.. because really.. that shouldn't be allowed.

So there you have it.. my last post in respons to you.

14. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yup, you know so much about me blackie.

I think its funny that you hate this board so much you keep coming back to bring up discussions that happened weeks ago. if you have so much more friends on your other boards, why dont you just stay there??? instead you bring up things that happened months ago.

I dont hate everything and everyone. if you looked through the majority of my posts you would know that..... except you focus on what I said to you or your little clique of friends.

15. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Hey! No need to drag innocent Lapland into this! :mad:

16. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

17. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

18. velvet

velvet Banned

Hehehe.. funny.. great website (remember, I said I wasn't gonna respond to Blackie, didn't say anything about talking behind his back.. *grin*)

19. dutch_diciple

dutch_diciple Member

he is not only that one, he is many of them together.

Blackie, I love persons and love to communicate with persons, and I have the hope that with any person a nice conversation can be held, but I must say that you don't make it very easy for me to hope that.

20. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

bit of a grammar nazi, aren't you? at least they have the mental capacity to speak a language other than their own and still be understood without any problems. Can you say the same?