blackheads

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by pat_mycat, Jul 21, 2007.

1. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

i am obsessed with squeezing blackheads and pimples. not only on me, but on people im close too lol. people think its wierd but i cant help it =D
    do you think its wierd? or do you know people who do it? or do you do it yourself lol.

2. nynysuts

nynysuts No Gods, No Masters

I squeeze blackheads! and white heads! if your hands are really clean, then this is the best thing to do. once they've come out, dab some tea tree or witchhazel onto them to stop infections and you should be ok. i say this because my skin is quite rubbish, so i have a nightly task of doing this.

3. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

my two best friends do it to me, i think its odd but to each their own... i still love em

4. green faerie

green faerie m L e

oh i love popping zits. my mom did it to me as a kid and when i hit puberty i got addicted. now that i dont wear makeup anymore i've really had to lay off though, it kills my skin even if my hands are clean. i average about 7-8 good ones a week, and my skin hasnt had a good day in 5 years. i always have at least two big red spots somewhere. my friend is addicted too and if i'm trying to let my face clear up i have to practically hold her off of me, she loves to pop them so much, lol.

5. usfcat

usfcat CaterCreeps

I could write a book on zit popping..you are definitely not alone! :)

6. Wolvena

Wolvena Member

Mhm. Clay masks work WONDERS on blackheads.

7. urmlulu

urmlulu Member

i find exfoliating then cleansing gets rid of them good

8. LaughinConstellation

LaughinConstellation Member

I find it to usually make things worse for me personally. If I leave it all alone until morning or night its usually better. And using a wash cloth to wash the face works very well for me. I don't use warm water though.

9. stalk

stalk Banned

I used to get a lot of black heads and pimples when I had a poor diet all thru my entire childhood/teenage years.

When I started eating vegetarian/vegan I never got any.

It seems like the stuff people use to get rid of them just makes it worse....

10. Magic Blue Hair

Magic Blue Hair Member

I love doing it on myself but can't touch anyone else. Can't even watch anyone else how is she or he doing it :D

11. LaughinConstellation

Try leaving it all alone. Not even thinking about it, which I know can be difficult. Don't look at your face in the mirror all day. Try to keep busy. And maybe eat a little healthier if you think thats possibly contributing. Exercise perhaps, as well..

12. underthesun

underthesun Member

me and my boyfriend pop eachother's pimples. i was embarrassed and felt insulted at first, but now i like it. except when he does it in front of other people. it's like, "quit drawing attention to my fucked up skin!!!" it is very satisfying to pop them though. fun. haha..

13. LaughinConstellation

No problem. Tell me if it works at all. And another thing I thought of is maybe washing your sheets or just the pillow cases because I think those can really be silent killers. Think about it, if you take showers in the morning then every night you go to bed at your dirtiest and with the most oils and other shit in your hair. It gets in the pillows and then you rub your face in it all night.

14. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

yes, i think pillow cases are major horror spots. i have dreads and only wash them once a week, so my pillow cases are always looking grungy. i need to wash them more often, maybe my face will clear up a bit more. :rolleyes:

drinking a lot of water helps too.

15. alisha_23

alisha_23 Member

hay just a quick post.my skin is cleaned dailey,with cleanser and scrub in the morning and at nite.but my blackheads are still there??do u guys know of anyfing else i could use herb wise or natural wise??
    any help would b appreciated

16. stalk

stalk Banned

What's your diet like?

17. alisha_23

alisha_23 Member

its not the worst but its not the best.i dnt eat fast food,or that.i cook my own food,im trying to change eat more healthy.even when iwas pregnant,i drank alot water each day,and they didnt budge.ive heard that crushed radish seends mixed into a paste with water is good,and warm huneu too

18. stalk

stalk Banned

I asked because I used to have a lot of blackheads/zits growing up
    but when I started eating vegan they completely went away.
    Even while I was a traveling dirty nomad.
    I think diet affects your outbreaks tremendously.

Also, don't use chemicals to try and fight them-
    it only makes it worse.
    wash your face with some good soap, like dr bronners.
    peppermint----ohhhh it's heavenly.

19. alisha_23

alisha_23 Member

hay i have d,b soap as i have dreads,or should i say baby ones lol.yeah i dnt get spots alot just the blackheads r always there.but i shall give it a try.i know normal soap is bad for your skin,as it dries it out

20. stalk

stalk Banned

Also
    dance your ass off
    exercise
    and sweat a lot