BLACK WOMEN - Relationships with white men?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by SeamusHeaney, May 26, 2006.

1. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Sweet my friend, I wouldn't look into what people say too much. People are pretty dumb. :D

2. hitman38

hitman38 Member

color don't matter at all i like both black and white women....

3. Freekowtski

Freekowtski Member

i like people of any color as long as they are humans like me. i have some friends from africa, most of them from moroccan, and i found them the most beautiful people in the world together with hindi and black people. why should we like people of a different color than ourselves?

4. ButtBudy30

ButtBudy30 Member

black ladies holla at your boy!

832-851-7053.

5. ILoveMyGirlfriend

ILoveMyGirlfriend Member

This is what I love about the hip forums. Everybody is so open-minded. I know I don't care about race either if you look good you just look good period.

6. jolie

jolie Member

Well my dad is white and my mom is black and they hooked up in the 80's. . . I dunno what prejudice you guys are talking about unless you're from Mississippi.

7. ILoveMyGirlfriend

ILoveMyGirlfriend Member

I really don't agree with that comment because I'm born and raised in Mississippi and its no where near as bad as people think. Actually in MS different races get along better than a lot of other states in the north, south, east, and west. I'm black and I have never been called out of my name and have had only about a couple of prejudice things happen my whole life here. When you watch the news now a days the racial tension events doesn't even happen here anymore. Now In MS I see more and more interracial relationships than ever. And nobody looks down on you for doing it or acts different towards you. People here really don't care what you do because its your life and we all understand that you can't help who you like or love.

8. JavaJade

JavaJade Member

I'm a mixed (white/black) female. If you think about it, no matter who I date I'll be in an interracial relationship. I would date guys of any background. I find men of all sorts of backgrounds to be attractive. But brains and a sense of humor are the most important things I look for.

9. chuckf2000

chuckf2000 Member

Bullshit! You don't know anything about racism!

Rascism doesn't have anything to do with words or about one race treating another race better.

It's about, when you say a word, you mean it in a derogatory fashion to another people. It's about not caring if it hurts anyone or not.

Rascism isn't isolated to one group or another (even to those who are racist against their own race).

Racism is everywhere. Even where you live.

10. LanSLIde

LanSLIde Member

haha way to be a jackass.
    And according to Frued's theory, that makes you a step closer to finding yourself a black girl to stay with; just find one who's dad was a jackass too.

11. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You know that sometimes there can be such a social gulf between the peoples.

And conversation can be akward, we share such a small amount of time together, stupid things can come out of the mouth.

Yet there is a curiosity on all sides and people want to build bridges. There are a whole lot of really decent people who want to be friends with everybody.

Sometimes it seems that work is the only place one can socialize together cause after work, we go back to our individual lives. Church is sure not integrated even tho theres nice people in all the churches.

12. GT2211

GT2211 Member

I know I live in a small town where there are about 3 black girls in a school of 1200 kids, they aren't overly attractive. There are probaly about 4-5 black families (almost all if not all of them moved here recently)in the town as it is largely white and the people in the town are really nice people, but they can be kind of racist at times. They still have a lot of the typical black people stereotypes going around as the people in the town are all ones that grew up here and most of their beliefs have been passsed down from older generations.

My cousin, who is a cheerleader, is dating one of the black guys at the school and why her family tries to be nice about you can see how unaccepted it is with almost everybody within the town and while they don't have a problem with him they still can't seem to understand why she can't find a nice white guy. It also doesn't help that with the people in this town never really meeting black people and getting to see that they are no different than anyone else and I know they had issues with one of the families that had moved from Indianapolis had came down and stole some horses and were trying to sell them to other people. I think that really set the town back as far accepting people for who they are instead of making judgements based on skin color.

13. GT2211

GT2211 Member

I know I live in a small town where there are about 3 black girls in a school of 1200 kids, they aren't overly attractive. There are probaly about 4-5 black families (almost all if not all of them moved here recently)in the town as it is largely white and the people in the town are really nice people, but they can be kind of racist at times. They still have a lot of the typical black people stereotypes going around as the people in the town are all ones that grew up here and most of their beliefs have been passsed down from older generations.

My cousin, who is a cheerleader, is dating one of the black guys at the school and why her family tries to be nice about you can see how unaccepted it is with almost everybody within the town and while they don't have a problem with him they still can't seem to understand why she can't find a nice white guy. It also doesn't help that with the people in this town never really meeting black people and getting to see that they are no different than anyone else and I know they had issues with one of the families that had moved from Indianapolis had came down and stole some horses and were trying to sell them to other people. I think that really set the town back as far accepting people for who they are instead of making judgements based on skin color.

14. guywhoisscaredofguns

guywhoisscaredofguns Member

Dating outside, instead of within, your own race is a step closer to bestiality. Despite the politically correct myth of race not existing -- a ludicrous claim considering forensic antropologists can tell the race of victim of crime when only the skeleton is left -- there are genetic differences between the races. There are even tiny differences in genes between the native German populace and the native English populace.

It's also natural for people to be attracted to those of their own kind. There has even been research which indicates people end up marrying people whose looks are similar to their own. Here is a vid from youtube that proves this (the race part, not the looks argument) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdjt-DyoU6s

I'm sure if they did similar research on white men, black women, black men and so on, they would get correlating results. I believe this preference for one's own kind is evolutionary in nature and indicates that interracial unions are decadent and cater to the sexually depraved.

15. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Member

........ Some people will say anything tho justify their racist attitudes.

16. get stoked

get stoked Member

I've never dated a black woman as here in western North Carolina they're aren't very many African Americans.. I would definantly date one if I was attracted to her personality.

I'm definantly sexually attracted to black females though.

17. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

SPAM!

While I agree with your statement that people tend to prefer similar-looking mates, you clearly don't know the difference between race and species.

Bestiality means sex with different animals. Humans are all the exact same animal. There are, of course, genetic variations between all individuals and groups, but the difference between even the most different humans is remarkably slight, while members of other species are far more different to each other. Most humans are only separated by a few thousand years of evolution. That is insignificant. New species take far, far longer to form.

The genetic difference between two species is vast, which is why two difference species can't produce offspring. That very fact that human races can breed proves we are the same species.

Finally, it's important not to be fooled by what we see with our eyes. When we're babies, we have the ability to identify individuals of all species. We can easily tell penguins apart, etc. We naturally lose these recognition skills as we grow up because they are not needed. We only retain the ability to identify people in our own close human community. Therefore, we are blind to the fact that all humans look virtually identical, compared with most other animals.

This is the reason why certain races all look identical to people who are not used to seeing those races. Their brains didn't retain the ability to see the differences, because they didn't need those skills. A lot of white people would like to think "we all look very different", but in fact we all look more or less identical, from the perspective of someone not used to seeing us such as someone from the Far East.

I grew up in an almost completely white community, and for a long time I had trouble telling people of other races apart, or even identifying which race people belonged to. Since I started to get to know more people of these races, the differences have become much more apparent now. But it just goes to show, we all look basically the same. I'm sure aliens from another planet would have a hard time telling any race of human apart.

As for my racial preferences, I find women of all races attractive, although my personal favourite is North East Asian women. If I had to choose a least favourite, I'd probably choose my own race.

18. Azog 150

Azog 150 Member

Recently I have been finding Black Women more and more attractive, not sure why.

As for racial predujice, I must say if I see a big group of black people (males) I will usually shit one more so then other gangs.

Reason being I have never really had much trouble with white (chavs as we call um in the UK), but me and my mates have had problems with black gangs. Been attacked, surrounded or whatever (usual punishment for having long hair and listening to metal).

Now Im not a racist, but I am more likely to feal intimidated or scared when I see black gangs then white gangs and cross the road or whatever.

Of course I am still intimidated by any large gangs, but am especially scared of gangs of black people. But I dont think that makes me a racist, I think its more a natural reaction to bad past experiences.

Also in Liverpool I know quite a few racists, in Gartson (an area known locally for having a lot of racism) there is a racist gang (they call themselvs the mud-men) who are known to go around beating up black people (other people too, but they go looking for black people I think). Simularly, Toxteth is a predominently black area....not a ghetto, but I think it used to be. I personally would rather walk through Garston.

I think racism is on the rise myself, where I usued to live- a town in a rural area, there wasnt that many black people, and subsiquently not many racists. But here it seems there is many. Also many people seem to hate asians, including black people- Im guessing due to the 'war on terror'.

19. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

I live in the UK, too. No gangs of black people where i live :D You'd be lucky to find two black people together. One is a rare sight. Also, not many gangs of anyone, in general. :D

20. justmoi

justmoi Member

I don't think its a case of black girls not likeing white guys its more a thing of them not getting chatted up/asked out by them(well where i live anyway), I know blk females that would have a relationship with a white guy if they clicked.

I also think black guys have more trouble with seeing a black woman with a white guy then other black guys with white girls. I'm black and my family would NEVER have it even though alot(7) of the men in my family are with white girls and have children.

Azog 150 i agree especially when it comes to young black boys,white/asian boys are targeted because they are seen as "weaker" and don't get the respect black boys give each other not even there white friends that have grown up with them. I hate the way some act there is just no need for it.