Black Faced Trudope?

Discussion in 'People' started by Nudist4u, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

Hey check him out. He still looks like his fidel , his dad , even with a black face. Not bad for a multiculturalist eh?

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I didn't see the need for an apology, I'm pretty sure he didn't dress up like Aladdin to offend others.
    In the news item the reporter said it was concerning because painting your face black or brown as a white guy is BY DEFAULT racist or discrimination. Uhm... not true of course

bugsboner, Okiefreak and Driftrue like this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh, Canadian politics

[​IMG]

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

Canadians reacting to Justin's black -face..
    upload_2019-9-19_16-32-44.png

tumbling.dice likes this.
  6. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

In the US our votes have been made meaningless and our constitution has been shredded. Such taboos are the only thing left protecting minorities. The billionaire mayor of NYC arrested 26 reporters in one day, only to get a slap on the wrist, and a scolding from Obama for violating a cultural taboo, when its so much easier just to cut the mass media a deal on their rent, like our glorious leader did.

7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can't believe all the news coverage we had in the U.S., over this, with all the nonsense WE got going on. Who truly gives a shit about any of that? I'm black and not offended by what Trudeau did. People often mock what they can't and want to be in real life. He didn't need to apologize for offending anyone, he just needed to go into an explanation of what he was doing, and leave it at that. This is fuckin stupid!

tumbling.dice, Asmodean and GLENGLEN like this.
  8. wooleeheron

The press only covers what sells, either give them more money, or shut the fuck up, because the louder you talk, the more it will cost you. Don't worry though, AI are being introduced into every computer made, and will filter out anything you don't like and, much, much more.

9. Eric!

It ain't gonna cost me a DAMN thing...

10. wooleeheron

Tell it to the lawyers who sue you for whatever they can think of, for the next twenty years. You have the right to remain silent, unless they demand your cellphone password.

11. Eric!

Ain't happenin'!

12. wooleeheron

Yeah, in Karen Silkwood's case, it was much cheaper just to make her disappear.

13. Eric!

I'm not Karen Silkwood and I'm not disappearing either

14. wooleeheron

Unless you work for spooks, or have more money than God, there's nowhere to hide.

15. Eric!

Well, they better send their bachelors and bring plenty of ammo

Piney likes this.
  16. quark

quark Parts Unknown

There’s a video of James Hetfield on a plane around 2003 holding oval-shaped cookies to his eyes (looked Asian) and saying “You don’t know Kung Fuuuuu”.

Still makes me giggle sometimes.

———-

This story hasn’t done much damage. I don’t think anyone cares, and you wouldn’t change his supporters mind’s anyway...

Conservative dude is too short and twitchy, and the NDP guy looks like he just got off work from 7-11.

I can’t believe people buy the nice guy act. Looks can kill.

Orison and Eric! like this.
  17. wooleeheron

Unless you have a lifetime supply of air, they will walk right in your door, or just send a robot. The newest ones are the size of insects. More likely, they will just send a sniper. Hope your windows are bulletproof. You sound like the kind of guy with a lot of really sweet cuddly friends.

18. Eric!

Whatever, man.

19. wooleeheron

The two Ricky Recruits the lawyer bullied into testifying in the movie "A Few Good Men" were all found dead a year after being dishonorably discharged, from a sniper bullet. Most people I know would just wait until you left the house, so they can make your body disappear altogether without creating a mess. They're patient, used to spending years in the jungle just waiting for the word to pull the trigger on someone else's dime. Not necessarily the sharpest pencil in the box, but it doesn't take much to kill idiots.

20. Eric!

Ok, WTF does that random shit have to do with this thread?