Black And Milds

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Hellfire1014, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Hellfire1014

Hellfire1014 Member

I figure this is the best place to put this, but does anyone here smoke them? I'm just curious to know how much more harmful they are then cigarettes.

I know Black And Milds are usually popular around marijuana users.

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

I tried them once. I prefer expensive brazillian cigars.

3. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

i have a black n mild burn on my back :(

and i dont really like them nothing is as good as pot

4. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

How'd that happen?

5. young_deadhead

drinking vodka in a hottub and my friend convincing me to join the botherhood

6. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Hahaha.

7. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

black and milds suck

8. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I smoke them on occasion. I had to cut back, because I used to smoke about 25 of the every day. I inhaled them all too, so my lungs were getting fukt and I had to switch to cigs.

9. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

God, 25 a day!?!? I think it's safe to say that you do everything to the extreme, TNS. At least you're having fun though.

10. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

oh my.

never tried em. i don't smoke anymore, even though i just climbed a tree and had a cigarette.

i got drunk on thurs and had leftover smokes.

11. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

i love climbing trees...I have a treehouse I made with plywood and I had extra carpet since we carpeted the living room and I took what was left...not many people can say they have a carpeted tree house to smoke in.

12. young_deadhead

my tree house was gonna have dry wall but i never got enough. But it does have a bed in it.

13. meke81

meke81 Member

there not worse than cigarettes as long as u dont inhale

14. TopNotchStoner

hahaha yeah well, that's all there was to do at job corps, so that's what I did. lol I used to steal about 200(8 boxes of 25) of them every week when job corps took us to Food Lion and I'd sell 25 of them and save the rest of them for myself, making sure I had enough to smoke 25 per day. I'd sell them for $1 each, so I'd make $25 off of the box I'd sell, which bought weed for me and Kari on the weekends.

Then Food Lion started noticing all of the Black & Milds they were missing and caught me trying to steal them one day and I got the whole campus banned from Food Lion. hahaha everyone was pretty pissed about that, because that's pretty much the only place we were able to go, and that was only once per week and it was supervised. I guess they didn't supervise us well enough though. hahaha

And as far as doing everything in excess.......it's the only way, man. lol

15. TopNotchStoner

Yeah they are. The unfiltered smoke is hell on your mouth and you CAN get mouth cancer.

16. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

thats preety awesome...this is 20-30 feet up and when the wind is bad it sways and you feel like your tripping already.. if you add weed to that its a blast.

17. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i don't have a treehouse :( just a tree, we are moving on the 15th, so i am climbing it everyday until then. love it
    i grew up in this house, lived here as long as i can remember, but it's a 4 bedroom, and it's just me and my parents now so we are moving to a condo.

i'd lovvve to have a treehouse though.

18. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

we have trees but they're so old they're like falling apart. they've like been ehre since my house was built in the 1890's i think? its been renovated so many times but the trees are still there

in my old house my dad promised us a treehouse and he never built it :(

19. young_deadhead

better than having your dad build it when your 14 and to old to really enjoy it. Well i did enjoy smoking there but not as much as i would have enjoyed it when i was 8.

20. TopNotchStoner

You would've enjoyed smoking there when you were 8? lol