bj's

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by redline, Jul 3, 2006.

1. redline

redline Member

i met a girl last thursday, and i do really like her, as of today we are an item. i was 18 in april and she was 15 2 months ago(which i was gutted about), she says she liked me since thursday and that she cant get me out of her head and on saturday night she asked if she cood give me a bj. i said no cos of her age but she really wants to, but she says she'l wait till im ready to let her do it no matter how long it takes.

what should i do?

should i let her give me one?

is there anything i can do with her that wont get me into trouble?
    i really do like her nd i no she has to be 16 but i kno she cant wait long she just wants to delve in and suck me off.

she doesnt feel that age matters

i dont feel it should, but it does.

help

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

what's the age of consent over where you are?

don't break any laws
    dont' break any hearts if you can avoid it
    beyond that, do what makes you both happy

3. redline

redline Member

16 is the age of consent, shes quite mature for her age, mentaly and physicaly.
    from what i gather she has sucked a cock or two in her time but may not have been her idea to that, but shes offered and i no it wood make her happy wood make me happy too but i dont want to break laws but im affraid if i dont do it within a few months i may loose her, altho she says she will wait

4. redline

redline Member

could u answer this aswell, when i eventually go down on her to return the favour how long should i spend down there cos as its my first time i can garantee she wont cum as its my first time and that iv read here that it can take a while and that some girls aint ever had orgasms. just some pointers wood be great from a girl, how wood i no when shes satisfied if she doesnt cum?

5. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

As Ihm said, don't do anything illegal.

When you go down on her, take it slow. Don't be all pushy and prodding and poking. Be gentle, at least to start with. Slow lapping, with eventual focus on the clit... if you don't know where the clit is, look it up before you go any further.

6. redline

redline Member

its ok i no where it is, iv done some research lol

7. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Do you know her parents? Because the age issue is something they could cause you trouble with. I am a mom, and say this as a mom.....if an 18 year old boy was dating my 15 year old daughter I would seriously question his integrity; meaning if all you want is a POA then play with someone older. If you want a relationship with her then I suggest that you make sure the parents give consent and offer their trust.

Probably not what you want to hear, but your future with her is ultimately her parents decision.

8. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Good on ya, Mom!

9. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Dude, get the blowjob!

10. redline

redline Member

i totaly get where you coming from.i dont know her parents yet, dunno if i will for a while, as i get the feeling they dont know were together, cos i have to drop her off round the corner from her house.

im not sure if shes a virgin or not but i know she has definately given head before, maybe a number of times

id like a relationship with her as atm she is all i think about, iv only known her 5 days and yet i care for her so much. i think she thought at first iwas someone who would just let her give me a bj and have a muck about with... and that would be it over...but now she realises how much more i want and that im interested in a relation ship.... and she cares for me alot now (shes txt me over 200 times since thursday night.) lol

i have a feeling her parents would be pretty sound with it as her older brother (who i was in school with, also 18 yrs old) is shaggin a 15 year old too. and im a trusting guy, everyone says im too nice, which is acctually very frustrating cuz when i try to get in n about a girl they see me more as some one to go to with there problems lol but neways....

she swears that if anything did happen it would be kept between us and only us unless i wasnt fussed on who knew...my only problem is what my parents wood say, so i just woodnt tell them lol

11. redline

redline Member

if only it was that easy.....

12. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

the age of sexual consent is 16, meaning you're stuck with jailbait mate.
    you wont get busted if she gives you head though.
    Go and get that head!

13. redline

redline Member

i just might do that.... il leave it a while, not too long tho.

cheers everyone

14. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

In the US a bj with jailbait will put you in jail just as quick as intercourse, no idea what the rules are in Scotland.

As for the 18 year old brother shaggin a 15 year old....don't you know the rules for boys and girls are different? Dad could be proud of his son, but his "baby girl" may be another matter entirely.

You have know her a week, and trust me when I say it won't kill you to wait. I would suspect that her parents would not be very forgiving considering you have to drop her off around the corner. Do yourself a huge favor, think with the head on your shoulders! No bj is worth getting in trouble for.....not when you can find someone of legal age to give you one.

15. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

Patients is a virtue, you can't possibly know eachother THAT well after week. If you really want a relationship be a gentleman, and then let the sex follow (because it will).

16. Oldladyjenny

Oldladyjenny Member

The girl is 15 and he's 18!
    Be a gentleman? The guy is going to jail!..Good advice from a child!

Be patient and the sex will follow, cause it will? Yeah, she's 15 and will be fucking and sucking everybody she knows after a week. Sure way to spread diseases!

A gentleman would wait till he found a woman he loved, marry her and enjoy a great sex life together. Not with every Tom, Dick and Harry!

17. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

Three years is not a drastic age difference, and just because she's fifteen it doesn't mean she's a whore... conversely just because he's 18 it doesn't mean he doesn't possess the capacity to be a gentleman.

18. redline

redline Member

I'd say i am a gentleman acctually, i fell for her as soon as i saw her and i do really like her, i dont go around fuckin every tom dick n harry as im a virgin n proud of it and im willing to wait till she's 16 even tho its ten months away as i feel that i like her so much that this relationship will last!! all i was askin was what would you do? in this situation,
    if she wasnt interested in sex i would still stay with her and see what happens when she turned 16. as i dont feel that sex is everything, but as she is interested i just thot id see what ur views are.

she doesnt go around fuckin n sucking everyone she meets after a week, shes only done sexual things with her last 2 b/f's.

and tbh i dont like being called an idiot thnk u!

19. redline

redline Member

thnk u

20. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

When will she be 16? If I were you I would hold out until she is "legal" and get to know each other better....nothing wrong with taking it slow.

Teens having sex is going to happen, all that parents can do is teach kids self respect and how to engage in sex as safely as possible. I am not naive enough to think "not my little girl/boy" because I remember what is was like to be a teenager.

If your girlfriend has any respect for you (and herself) she will understand why you want to wait....if she doesn't want to wait, let her get someone else in trouble. Don't rush into things that have a price you dont want to pay...like say going to jail. You have a long life ahead of you, don't screw it up for a bj.....or anything else.

Good luck with your girlfriend