Bjork - Medulla

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jaz Delorean, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

I just bought this amazing album - i heard it before when Xfm played the whole thing on air, but that was ages ago...it's incredible!
    it's totally vocal, and it's really eerie at the moment. i love bjork, man, she's a genius. on the album it features Mike Patton, Rahzel, the icelandic choir and more people...
    anyone else like this?
    Jaz

2. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Ooo I love that album. It's so beautiful and it's so full of emotions...
    It took a long time for me to decide whether or not I actually like Björk, but then realized how could I not... her voice is so unique. :)

Thank you, Iceland, for giving us Björk and Sigur Rós! :D

3. Elle

Elle Senior Member

I looooooooove Bjork! She is my favorite female vocalist ever and each and every album is just amazing. She's even great with The Sugarcubes. She rocks:)

4. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

*thinks*....yeah, i think she's my favourite female artist too... :p cool!!

5. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

im scared of bjork

6. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

only jkin:)

7. navyboy21

navyboy21 Member

You all are so right, Bjork's "Medulla" is so full of emotion it makes you want to laugh or cry or something. This was my first Bjork CD and this is why she is my new favorite singer(and actress, "Dancer in the Dark" is also my fav. film). But her other albums like, "Homogenic" and "Vespertine" are cool too but this one is so emotional and cool and original(who honestly can say they have heard a CD with hardly any music and just different versions of one power-house voice!). Bjork is like a god in a bubble-gum pop world; she is the only sane one.