bj question..........

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by dakillerspyder, Jun 2, 2004.

1. dakillerspyder

dakillerspyder Member

my girlfriend thinks sucking just the tip of the penis, is giving a bj, but how do i tell her the proper way and not sound like the way she's been doing it is wrong?

2. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

when she goes to give you a blowjob, and she only sucks the tip, just whisper or quietly say something like, 'how about going a little lower?', or 'it would feel good if you use your mouth a little lower down'... then when she does as you request, let her know that you're really enjoying what she's doing, talk dirty to her, say how you want to feel her mouth sucking on your balls, or something along the lines of that... maybe she's scared to give you a full/proper blow job b/c she's scared you won't like it... as long as you show her you're enjoying it when she tries something new, i can guarentee she'l do that for u again. u dont have to ever mention that she did it wrong, just say something along the lines of what i suggested above, and see what happens.

hope that helps.