bit of an age diffrence.....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kidman, May 28, 2004.

1. kidman

kidman Member

i am 18 and thinking about sleeping with a 29 year old guy. wat do u think about that? he isnt married or involved and we get along so well and i think the sex would be great. have you ever done that? slept with somene older?:(

2. akhc

akhc Member

no reason why not.. 11 years is not an insurmountable age gap and u're both probably still thinking of life in the same general terms.. quite unlike 18 and say 49 although that too is a decision for the individuals to make!

at the end of the day, u make your decisions and learn from them :) and who knows.. this may well turn out to be forever :).

on a personal note the largest age gap for me where the lady was older was 8 years (when I was 29) and it certainly wasn't a problem.. either sexually/emotionally (we dated for a year).

3. DiscoDawn

DiscoDawn Members

Hey, you're 18. Go to town! Hell, my frickin husband is 10 years older than me. Age never bothered us, he's just had more life experiences than me. It's cool though.

4. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

If you wanna do it, go for it, don't worry about age, it is not much more than a label.

5. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

My last husband was 15 years older than me... We got together when I was 19... We lasted 10 years... :)

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

speaking as an almost 29 year old guy, yes you should go out with him. no 18 year old boy is gonna love you like you need to be loved.

7. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

yea forget the little boys, older men are better. lol

8. LoveLight

LoveLight Member

Age is Just a Number..The Love of My Life Is 19 And Im Only 14...
    We Have been together for 2 years and i could never be happier..we just think that the universe has ment for us to be together and we think nothing of it..at first he felt bad because he has a sister thats younger then me..lol

9. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Nothing wrong with that, but if you were my little sister, I'd beat the fuckers head in with a brick. Just saying.

10. bowleggedbecca

bowleggedbecca Member

11. dmwill

dmwill Member

IN consideration to that, Im 17 and have a 24y/o girlfriend (who looks much younger). We are able to see each other reguarly without any trouble (and getting to the point of making out :eek: )

My parents aren't aware (they would freak out).

What is everyone elses thaught to that.

12. lascara

lascara Member

look whats the worst that can happen, you dont work out? big deal age doesnt make any difference unless you let it, I am 17 and my partner is 39, yes 21 years difference we have been together over 2 years and I move in with him in august. I have never been so in love

Ailsa

13. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I've gone out with much older guys (last one was 31 and I'm 20) but unfortunately, age was an issue between us. I look quite young so probably that put him off a little, who cares
    If it feels right for you, go for it!

14. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

as long as you both love each other and you see yourselves being in a long-term relationship together, then i say go for it! you're over the age of 16, which won't create any problems of under age sex. it would also help if you have support from friends and family as well, just b/c its always a good thing when you're moving in with someone new. but you both seem very much in love, so go for it!

15. torz

torz Member

thats not too bad, obviously you have to be quite matture to go out with an older bloke. but 29 isnt too bad, i was only just 17 when i started going out with my bf who was nearly 25. being with an older bloke obviousley has advantages & disadvantages but i think the advantages out way the disadvantages. the oldest bloke i (i didnt date him, we just had a laugh together but we had sex) was when i was 16, he was 36. that was good times. anyway, go with what feels right, dont let other people influence your disisions & choices. the mistakes are there for you to make, if you didnt then you would never learn anything.

16. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

the age gap only seems big because your 18, if you were inyour 20'ssuddenly there would seem a lot less of a problem. When i was 16 i was with a 23 year old it was about 7 year age gap.. now 16 and 23 sounds quite bit but if i was 20 and he was 27... suddewnly.. the gap seems smaller.

Its down to the person and how you mesh.

17. parnell

parnell Member

My sister is 32 and she's fallen in love for the first time in her life to a guy who's 47 (moved in with him and all - wants to have his kids!).... go for it i tells ya

18. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

i was with a 32 year old when i was 17, so... i'm not one to judge. the sex was great and i have no regrets about our relationship :)

go for it, it depends on the person, not how many times they've been around the sun.

19. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I think that age is a state of mind. It doesn't really affect the relationship, it all depends on who both of you are and how you feel about each other.

I had been in two relationships were I'm with an older person, the first one there was a 10 years difference, I was 15 and he was 25. There was no problem there at all, we got along perfectly, the relationship ended because we were having a long distance relationship and that didn't quite work. The other was a 7 years difference, and that just didn't work because the guy was crazy.. but hot.. ohh so hot.

I've also been in a relationship with a younger person, just two years. I'm indifferent to age, if I like, love, lust.. whatever the person then I go for it.

20. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i will admit to having a thing for younger guys. early to mid 20's is my favorite age. younger guys have more spirit, more hope, and more fun. and they can usually keep it up all night without tiring! ;)

my husband's several years younger than me, and i think that has been an issue in our marriage, however. he was rather young when we met, (22) and had never had a relationship or sexual experience before. i think his inexperience and immaturity has negatively affected our marriage. i don't think he was really ready to be a husband and father.

(i still totally love young guys though. yummy!)