Bisexuals: are you attracted to both sexes equally or one more than the other?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by shoeless joe, Apr 6, 2014.

1. DiamondBlackstone

DiamondBlackstone Members

I'm a guy. I love pretty much everything about women. I adore my lady. But I am comfortable with physical intimacy with another guy but preferably with a guy we already know and with my lady. I do have a "prefered" type of guy as well. If I have to define myself I would call myself pansexual.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  2. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I prefer women but am attracted to men sexually. It’s a physical attraction only, all about the sex. I’m not sure if I could have feelings foror fall in love with a man the way I can with women.

DiamondBlackstone and AnyaZ89 like this.
  3. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I feel hetro, I am married but I have dick sucking and cum eating fantasies. My wife says I am homo.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  4. Littleshygirl

Littleshygirl Members

Although I have been with both I would say Male. I have never actively tried with another girl but just roll with it when it happens.

Courtney Green and Jerkaddict like this.
  5. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I am attracted to femininity. The female shape/mannerisms. The pretty face, the long hair. Hairless legs...etc.
    Having said that, I have for sometime wanted to have sex with a shemale. Everything about them is effeminate. They look and act like a woman...but have a cock. And what guy is not attracted to his own cock? So is it that big of a leap to be attracted to another cock...attached to a "girl"?
    I could never have a physical relationship with a masculine guy. Or even a non masculine guy who looks/acts mostly male. I am not attracted to masculinity.AT all.
    But a cock is attractive, just not the guy attached to it.

EroticaWriter likes this.
  6. Just for fun

agreed

7. cindy94

cindy94 Member

More attracted to males, both sexually and for relationships. Women for friendship and sex

8. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

I'm attracted to men more. I like cocks. I like being slammed by cocks.

I like women for sex and cuddling. Women smell nice and have soft skin. The perfect scenario is to be pounded by a man then cuddle with a woman afterwards.

Jerkaddict, Topher1972 and cindy94 like this.
  9. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Exactly!!! 100%

10. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

I'll cuddle with you ;)

Jerkaddict, TAZER-69 and cindy94 like this.
  11. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Yaassss babe! Now we need some sexy men!!!

12. barefootb8r

barefootb8r Members

I'm attracted to women, but I also have a cum fetish and love to suck cock and get fucked in the ass. Being balls-deep in a woman and licking another man's cum off her boobs while I'm getting my ass plowed is one of my fantasies, so I'd say I'm completely bisexual.

13. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

He waves his hand as he clears his throat. Pick me pick me. Lol

cindy94 and AnyaZ89 like this.
  14. bobjob

bobjob Members

I only have relationships with women, with other men it's just about sex and being dominated by them during it...I love being used by men!!

DaveTheBiGuy and Topher1972 like this.
  15. Just for fun

I could never kiss or romantically hug a man but if he is feminine acting or a ladyboy I will suck him and let him do my butt.

Bimechanic likes this.
  16. Just for fun

Women are my thing BUT a woman with about a 5 inch penis I would call the perfect woman. But she must have size A or B tits and a nice ass and be feminine. I wouldn't get out of bed for a week. I could never have sex with a man though, go figure.

EroticaWriter likes this.
  17. Just for fun

That's exactly what my wife of 22 years says. That's why she is afraid to have sex with another woman during our marriage because of the emotional connection. We both tell eachother we are each others fuck buddies playing house together and It has been working out better than any of my or her other relationships by far.

18. jumper2

jumper2 Members

I'm a bi-married man, I love sex with men, but I love sex with women also. The end result is that I love women more than anything, but I also like a roll in the hay with a man once in a while.

DaveTheBiGuy and Topher1972 like this.
  19. James T

James T Members

Pansexual.... But it varies with my mood and their personality carries alot of weight in the attraction.

Now as far as pure out physical attraction and rubber necking i have only certain types of guys that really catch my attention but I can almost always appreciate a womans (or passable trans) appearance