bisexuality in London

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by mooka, Jun 20, 2006.

1. mooka

mooka Member

hey

just wondering if anyone lives in London/ knows any bars or clubs in London good for meeting other bisexual guys n girls.... mostly I've only heard of 'gay' places, no 'bisexual' -do they even exist?

most known gay bars/ clubs in London that i've heard about or been to are all about the cheesiness... lol cheesy music etc, which is fun,
    but I NEED GOOD MUSIC! :)

my uni does have a LGBT society, but up until a few weeks ago I was too shy to go to meeting and now they're off til september

peace

2. essexbutterfly

essexbutterfly Member

heaven near the strand is a good place plenty of mix and worse way some bloody good dancers there to dance the night away with very open place from men walking there slaves to woman almost naked.but not sleazy very taste ful and not a place just build to rip of tourist ( meaning soho) lol

3. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

i'm bi and live in west london. :)

unfortunatley i dont know any GLBT bars/clubs though... so this is basically just a pointless little post!!

4. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

there aren't such places, as far as i'm aware. It's all a mix of LGBT everywhere, but mostly Gs in certain places and in others lots of Ls....:)