Bisexual bottoms: how do you feel ...

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Uhardrodnme, May 15, 2019.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

... when you're 'getting it' really good from a driver that you adore, when every touch, every kiss, every moment has been just like a fantasy come true; when you're lying there all hot & slick & loose with your pillow in your mouth, tugging at the sheets and whimpering like a baby, bouncing gently beneath his oh, so delicious, masterful thrusting, taking it bareback & shivery with anticipation (oh, he just started long-dicking you, pulling it out completely & re-entering you each time, pushing it really deep into you!) ...
    How does it make you feel deep in your secret feelings when he, with a deep rumble coming from within his manly chest, pushes it all the way in, really hard, as deep as he can get it, gripping your hips so tightly that it hurts, and you feel him start to swell & jerk and your heart starts to race, your breath catches in your throat and you thrill from your curling, stretching toes to your now silent but wide-open mouth, waiting without breathing for what's about to happen ...?

Lauren5158, Jcinalco, Joyia and 9 others like this.
  2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

how does it make me feel? gorgeous.....just wish he could keep it going for an hour ....the lovely sensation of him sliding in and out n re-entering me, putting me in whatever position he wants me, having him grip me tightly as he thrusts and uses my cherry....me. whimpering.... then exploding into me...his involuntary jerking thrusts as he fills me with his cream.....and then him carrying on thrusting and pumping me.

simon :)

3. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

If ever I've had a kindred spirit, you are most certainly that one, here in this realm of our cravings & feelings for men-who-like-men! You know & feel exactly the same way I do with a man -- that shivery excitement when I first come to know that he wants to fuck me, the loving, the kissing, the joy of penetration, the fucking, the ecstasy of getting his cum deep within you, lying in his arms afterward as he gazes into your eyes, caressing your lips, and you know there will be more ...
    I've tried so many times to describe the wonders of becoming another man's, of giving myself up so utterly to his hard-driving lust for me, and I know a large number of words, but they all fall so short ...
    Thank you for sharing that, simon --bottoming for a man who really appreciates what we're giving him is a beautiful, breath-taking experience, but it's why we're doing it & why we love it so much & keep coming back for more & more & more that thrills my soul to its deepest inner reaches, just as he probes & plunders & devastates my hungry, oh so willing naked body to its deepest inner reaches ...

4. Tom Johnson

Tom Johnson Visitor

On the occasions I’ve been a bottom to another man.. Just amazing! I’m more of an oral guy but the feeling of a man inside me just thrills me especially when he takes his time. The feeling of him slowly going in and out makes me want to do anal all day.. And if we cum at the same time it is just the best!!

5. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Thank you, Tom! My sentiments exactly!
    Once I was lying under a beautiful, kind, gentle, very caring black man, lost forever in the wonder of that 'sliding in & out' sensation, with his cheek against mine, his warm weight above me, his arms close around me -- what joy I felt as I realized he was getting close to cumming ; we were in his apartment high above the city below, just the two of us in bed together, all quiet around us, fucking so deliciously, and when he started to cum, in addition to feeling all the wonderful things that 'cum' with that, this one time I actually heard the wet, squishy sounds of his liquid man-love as it surged up thru his convulsing, swelling dick and out into my open body! I've never felt so close to any man in my life, before or since!

6. Lanny75

Lanny75 Members

For me it’s the feeling that comes over me of feeling “less manly” so to speak. The submissive feeling of knowing that the top is using my ass and the look that he will sometimes give that indicates he thinks he’s strong and I am weak because he’s inside me. I also agree with one of the previous posts, about hearing the squishy sound after a load has been put inside, or in some cases, multiples. I also really enjoy the feeling of a large mushroom head slowly working against my hole and that moment it slides past the muscle and enters to its full depth.

rookie67, Ronald Ingle, Si69 and 7 others like this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Ever since I allowed our boyfriend to fuck me with my wife's encouragement and guidance I can't get enough. I love the feeling of Tom's throbbing member inside me. Just the other night I rode him for the first time and it was fantastic as I set the pace and depth to my liking before going all out and taking his 9 1/2" fully and fucking him like a woman does. I was exhausted after 40 minutes but so very satisfied having felt him cum deep inside me. Those warm, gushing loads of cum squirting inside me as his cock was pulsating with every spurt. I felt at least six spurts of cum as he was very vocal with every one as I continued to ride his cock being my ass was stretched quite a bit. It was pure pleasure for me as I kept riding him for some time after his orgasms stopped. His wife gave up her ass to me later that evening.

8. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Mmmmmm! Another kindred spirit! I adore all those aspects of getting fucked & filled with cum!

Ronald Ingle and Nudegardner like this.
  9. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

This is how I would describe how i feel almost word for word about my husband and how he makes me feel when we're making love. Love it!

John K and Uhardrodnme like this.
  10. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I agree. I don't want it to stop.

John K, DaveTheBiGuy and Uhardrodnme like this.
  11. dd788snipe

My feelings exactly. Hearing his balls slapping my ass or slapping my balls. His hands gripping the cheeks of my ass or around my waist. His cock sliding in and out massaging my p-spot. Damn I need a cock bad.

rookie67, Lauren5158, bi2 and 8 others like this.
  12. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I've yet to experience the "real" thing, but your descriptions have me wanting it even more. My wife has pegged me in the past and it was fantastic. I can only imagine feeling of a real flesh cock doing the same......hot, thrusting, swelling and filling me.

13. Socal72

Socal72 Members

For me personally the best sexual feeling I have had is when a man unleashes his inner animalistic side and has his way with me.As a submissive their is no greater feeling imo.

bi2, Lovnflman, John K and 3 others like this.
  14. Steveh

Steveh Members

I feel erotic, sexy and like a female being used.

JeffT, John K, Uhardrodnme and 2 others like this.
  15. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

When it's going real good I don't remember much but being very pliable. I lose track of time. If the guy likes to make me gag, get a sore throat. I remember that.

16. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Is this thread an advertisement for anal virgins to get them to give it up lol!

17. Nhbi89

Nhbi89 Newbie

Well then I'm sold haha. I want to feel the way a man takes control of me and have his way with me. For the right guy id give it up to him lol

RBecca, John K and Uhardrodnme like this.
  18. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Yesssssss -- the undeniable FACT that his dick is hard FOR YOU!!!! OMG, that's it EXACTLY!!!!!

19. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yes i like being controlled by a guy, love the feeling of him in me

Lauren5158, bi2, BiMature56 and 2 others like this.
  20. dd788snipe

That's hot! I like being fucked like that.