Birthday Spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by kairilove, Jan 22, 2013.

1. kairilove

kairilove Member

It's almost that time again.... and people say Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year! :p

Any other spank freaks who take the tradition seriously? I took a couple days off to celebrate and plan to spend a good portion of it in a display of gratuitously violent dirty sex. Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... :D

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

And what date is your birthday ?- mines this cumming Friday.

3. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Happy Birthday to both of you.

4. HorseLoverGirl

HorseLoverGirl Members

Birthday spankings are fun. My mom gave them as well as teachers at school. Mom had one of those paddles from the paddleball game that she would give my spanking with, and of course in school the teachers would use the classroom paddle. Mom would spank me that morning, usually after breakfast and before I left for school, or went outside to play if my birthday fell on the weekend. When I would finish breakfast, whatever it was, mom would tell me to wait, that there was one more thing to do. Then she got the paddle and told me that I needed my birthday spanking. She got the paddle from our "junk drawer" and told me to bend over. Since I was usually in the middle of the kitchen I would typically bend over and hold my knees. Then I felt the paddle against my behind, over my clothes of course, before mom gave the correct number of swats, plus "one to grow on." She didn't spank hard but I had a pink rear end after this spanking. She surely didn't spank as hard as when I was being spanked as punishment.

When I got to school the teachers would usually have the paddle out on the desk if it was someone's birthday, then after roll call they called the birthday kid to the front of the classroom and told him or her that it was time for their birthday spanking. Then of course they were told to bend over and given the right number of swats with the paddle. My 2nd grade teacher would always let us choose between her hand or the paddle, even though it would be on the desk in the morning like usual. If we chose the paddle, which most of us did, she would say Oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy in this really drawn out voice that made it sound really scary. Then she would tell the birthday kid to bend over and spank.

5. Esma

Esma Members

My birthday is cumming in a couple of weeks....
    Of course, my master will spank me...I think he's buying me a new locking collar...one of those pretty metal ones, that lock in the back.